America and her idols

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Hosea 4:17-19
17 Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.
18 Their drink is sour: they have committed whoredom continually: her rulers with shame do love, Give ye.
19 The wind hath bound her up in her wings, and they shall be ashamed because of their sacrifices.
Transcript:
My son, America and her idols and the whoredoms of the Church are a repugnant stench before My throne! America's idols are many, yet the people do not even know they are idolaters. They sacrifice to their Idols, they worship their Idols, they serve drink offerings to their idols, and yet because they are blind, they do not see the sin.
My son, the whoredoms committed in the Church and in My Name are the main reasons for judgments coming upon America.  The Church is committing whoredom by worshiping a king that has the blood of millions on his hands. This king desires the worship of those that go by My Name. He is a great liar and will bring destruction on this nation - NOT blessings! 

THIS HAS BEEN MY WILL -- TO BRING MY PEOPLE BACK TO ME AND TO TRUST ME -- NOT THE KING OR THE STATE!!!
My son, the sin in the Church has now grown out of control! The false shepherds have not led My sheep, but joined into the sin and led them far from Me! I tell My Children now, if you are in one of the whorehouses - Get out! Your life will depend on your obedience to hear My voice!
My son, I love My Children and want them to know Me intimately. I want to hear their prayers and move on them by My Spirit. But, My Children, the impurity of sin must be cleansed from your heart. 
Remove the idols in your life and tear down the altars to other gods!  Do NOT worship the king! Worship Me, for the kings of this world are but TOOLS I USE to bring men to repentance!

I say, Repent! Turn from your evil ways and destroy the idols. My judgments are here! War is here! There is no turning back!

I love you. 
Shalom, 
The Father

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility