The Fuse is Lit

Words from Jesus Christ to Byron Searle
Jude 1:20-25
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 
22 And of some have compassion, making a difference: 
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. 
24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 
25 To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Transcript:
My son, the FUSE HAS NOW BEEN LIT, and what explodes is the event that My messengers have been warning about!
The military of this mighty nation is now moving forward around the world. Mighty Mystery Babylon with all her might is taunting nations around the world with war!
As all the pieces are now fitting into the puzzle. Those with eyes to see know where we are on the time clock. What used to be two minutes until midnight is now only seconds until  midnight.
My son, the FUSE HAS BEEN LIT BY MY HAND, and nothing will delay the prophetic from occurring. This will be the summer of the inevitable destruction. Cities will burn with fires as riots break out between left and right. 
The Peace Deal of the Century will be delayed again as the king has to deal with war. Many fronts of war will break out at the same time. It will seem as if the whole world is at war with everyone. Weapons of unimaginable strength will be used to subdue the people of the world. 
America will have fallen as a nation. The scavengers will have surrounded her and moved in for the kill. 
I will then open the seals in quick succession. The Man of Sin will stop the major wars and bring a temporary peace to the world. He will be worshiped as the Prince of Peace!! 
My son, My Children must be ready!! They MUST TRUST ME with everything!! My Children, you must walk by faith and not by sight! The sights you will see will bring fear, but walk by faith, and I will be with you!!
THE FUSE IS LIT!! Are you ready, My Children, for what is coming??
My Children, I AM coming to gather you soon after the event!! If your house is not in order, REPENT!! NOW!! I SAY AGAIN, REPENT NOW!!! 
I love you!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility