Rumble in Heaven

 Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Joel 2:15-16
15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
After my time in prayer, I was quietly reading the passages in my Bible where the Lord had directed me to. While reading, I began to hear a faint sound in the distance, almost imperceptible at first. As I listened more closely, the sound resembled a rumbling  like distant thunder. I continued to listen, and this rumbling began to grow louder and louder. At this point, I could then hear the sound more clearly, and I was able to recognize the rumbling as the sound of an approaching mighty army of seemingly thousands and thousands of running horses. Then the Lord began to speak the following words to me.
Transcript:
My son, the sounds you hear are the Rumblings in Heaven as all things are in full preparations to receive the Bride. I AM READY NOW to bring to conclusion the final destruction of sin!
HOWEVER, BEFORE I COME, MY SLEEPING BODY MUST WAKE UP!! 
For far too long, she has been lulled to sleep by false doctrines that even deny who I AM.  There are coming a series of events that will SHAKE MY BODY AWAKE! Then the SHAKING will continue to refine those who have NOT TRUSTED fully in Me. 

These judgments will seem hard to My Unprepared Body, and some will fall away as that is easier than to believe and trust. I have been telling My Remnant how to prepare to minister to My Sleeping Body, and they will go forth in My Power!!
My son, many do not have any idea where they are on the prophetic timeline. They want to STAY ASLEEP and continue living in a dying world. 
I say unto you, WAR is coming to the WHOLE WORLD, and AMERICA will be attacked by TOTAL SURPRISE!! The world will watch in horror as America will burn, and the devastation of the land will be complete! 
Those who say, "THE KING WILL SAVE US!" will be shown they have followed a lie!! Those who worship the king will be abased and humbled by a Mighty God!
My son, Heaven's Armies are ready!! The Rumble in Heaven is The Stomping Hooves of an Army raring to go!!!
 love you, My Children, but now you should be ready for The Event to start the Stopwatch on the End! 

I AM COMING SOON WITH A MIGHTY RUMBLE!!! Repent! Turn now to Me and live forever!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility