The 7 Paul-ide-Laws

1st Thessalonians 5:16-22
16 Rejoice evermore.
17 Pray without ceasing.
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19 Quench not the Spirit.
20 Despise not prophesyings.
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Transcript:
My Children, you have heard about My 10 Commandments written on tablets of stone. You know about My new Commandments that are written upon the hearts of men. You have heard about the 7 Noahide laws that were written by evil men to bring the world under subjection of the evil Sanhedrin and Zionist Mystic Jews. 
But I tell you, I have given you 7 laws written by Paul, given by Me.  Here they are:

1. Rejoice evermore. 
2. Pray without ceasing.
3. In everything give thanks, for this is My will concerning you.
4. Quench not the Spirit.
5. Despise not prophesying.
6. Prove all things, hold fast to that which is good.
7. Abstain from all appearance of evil. 
There they are, the Paul-ide laws. These are found in My Word.

My son, I know many in My Body do not abide by these laws, mostly out of ignorance to My Word and because the shepherds do not preach them.  
My Children, you will find if you abide in Me and I abide in you, you will conform to and follow these laws, by My Spirit in you. However , if you do not abide in Me, these laws will seem very hard to keep. I say unto you repent, seek forgiveness of your sins and turn from your evil ways, and I will forgive you, for My grace is boundless and My love for you eternal. 

Many things are now approaching critical mass, and the reaction will be War. The King will fail, and he is not used to that. Prepare for that reaction.
I AM about to come - Be ready, My Remnant!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility