More to come !! (pestilence)

About the picture:
Live Stats to coronavirus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgylp3Td1Bw

Note: The Lord is now announcing pestilence for America (similar to Coronavirus) and upcoming quarantine !!

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle

Ezekiel 5:12-14
12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee:  and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.
13  Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted:  and they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.
14  Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.
Transcript:
My son, as the pestilence (Coronavirus) continues to grow, America has not humbled herself and will now face the pestilence without My Hand of Protection upon you!!! 
You have mocked those who have tried to warn of impending infections!!
You have laughed at those who said to prepare!!
You think because it is over there (in China), you have nothing to fear!!
I say, THIS CORONAVIRUS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT IS COMING!!!
This is but the BEGINNINGS OF MY JUDGMENTS that have been foretold by My Prophets of Old.  My Watchmen today have been warning, but only to be laughed at and mocked.  MANY believe I do not speak to My Chosen, because THEY have not heard Me.
I say unto you, WHAT IS FAITH???  READ MY WORD, AND YOU WILL KNOW!!!
Many of My Children are TOO BUSY with day to day activities to make time for Me.  YOU WONDER WHY YOU DON'T HEAR ME???
MY WORD SAYS " IF YOU SEEK ME --  WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS???  READ MY WORD TO KNOW!!!
My son, PESTILENCES HAVE JUST BEGUN!!  MANY WILL SPRING OUT OF ONE -- EACH ONE MORE DEADLY THAN THE PREVIOUS!!!
America, you sit so smug, but within your borders it has already begun.  Many will die from the new strains unleashed upon you by those with revenge in their hearts!! 
PRAY FOR YOUR KING, for he is in great peril!  My hand is upon him, but attempts will be made.  The hornets nest has been kicked, and the hornets are angry!!!
My son, tell My Children who will hear to prepare to stay indoors (due to possible quarantine-type situations at sometime in the future).  Have provisions enough to last until it is over.
PRAY AND STAY IN MY WORD, FOR I WILL HEAR YOU AND GUIDE YOU!!
I say unto you that will hear, WHAT IS NOW IN THE WORLD IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME!!!  THE HORSES ARE RUNNING, AND JUDGMENT IS NOW HERE!!!
I love you, My Children, for THIS IS A GLORIOUS TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!
I HAVE CHOSEN YOU FOR THE LAST DAYS, AND MY SPIRIT WILL BE MIGHTY UPON YOU!!
ALWAYS HAVE YOUR FEET SHOD TO PRESENT THE GOSPEL, FOR NOW IS THE GREAT HARVEST READY TO BEGIN!!!
My son, GIVE PRAISE AND WORSHIP TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!!!
TELL MY REMNANT:
Continue as you have been! 
Stay on your knees in prayer, seeking Me always!
I will be with you during these times of uncertainty! 
Stay in My word, for I will speak to you through My Word! 
Walk in the Spirit, not the flesh!
Keep your eyes on Me and not the things of the world! 
I LOVE YOU AND WILL SEE YOU, MY PRECIOUS REMNANT, VERY SOON!!!
Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility