GOD checks the condition of all hearts !!!

Caption: I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be SAVED!

John 10: 9
I am the door: if any man goes in through me he will have salvation, and will go in and go out, and will get food.

The Lord tested me tonight.
He checked the condition of my heart.

In the middle of the night the Lord woke me up and it hit me like lightning.
It was the realization of the true state of my heart. I saw evil in my heart - my lack of love for God and for the brothers and sisters.
The Lord made it clear to me and made me  feel it.
I could clearly see that I am inclined to spiritually kill and to be killed.
And I was convinced that I would burn in the eternal spiritual fire.
There is not one single  man who does not have evil in his heart,
born in it after his incarnation in the earthly body and everyone has sinned
every moment in his life.

 God, the Lord created good and evil to test the spirits.
He said to me:
"Your sweetheart won't save you either."
My husband cannot and will not save me.
And I've argued with God like Jacob and I have
asked him for grace, for mercy and I asked for his blessing like Jacob.
I prayed, Lord, you know the evil in my heart,
because you created it, you can also dissolve it and
remove it from my heart, if it is your will.

Since you love all creatures so much and want to save them,
I also believe that it is your will, to remove the evil from my heart.
And the Lord said to me:
"Now they understand. A few have now understood. "
The Lord speaks of his last warning to the nations and
his last warning to everyone personally, where he points out
that we have only two choices -
to choice God - or to choice Satan.
And I realized that we don't have two options but - ONLY ONE !!

Why should we choose to serve Satan who only fulfills a task that he has received from God and who when he once will have fulfilled this task after miriades, and hisexistence is no longer necessary, he will also enter back into the peace of God's spirit.
Of course, the job he has undertaken is harder than deciding to serve the Lord.
But why should we do that when we have a choice
to choose  directly to serve the Lord.
If we choose to serve God, then we decided to choose a servant,
because the Lord serves those who serve him.
If we choose to serve Satan, we have chosen a murderer
because its job is to hate and to kill.

At this point, I fell asleep again.
When I was woken up roughly around 7 a.m., the Lord shook me,
when he ordered me: 

"Sing !!! LOUD !!!"
... Loudly - he ordered urgently.
I was scared, I was wide awake immediately and started….
"Holy you are Lord Almighty, you have created everything
the worlds, the heaven and the earth, you made everything
holy is your name, your name alone is holy.
You have shaped and formed our heart, you know it to the bottom.
You have seen our sins.
You want us to ask you for grace and mercy.
You are holy, Lord our God and our Father, our friend and our brother.
Your size is immeasurable, you are taller than anything you have ever created.
Your wisdom is immeasurable, no one is equal to you.
You are great in humility and rich in mercy.
You come to save and heal us
and give us your love
because we are your beloved children
that you want to gather around you again
so that we should have fellowship with you.
You alone are holy
you are holy, Lord Almighty.
You alone are worthy to take and break the seals
you, the Lamb of God, are worthy to judge sin and
to pronounce and enforce the judgment.
You are the father, you are the son and you are the Holy Spirit
you are the I AM, one God in three persons.
You deserve Fame and Honor, Praise and Worship,
Glory and Power and Strength from the dawn of time and
forever……..
And as I continued to pray like this, the Lord said:
"... you are the guide."

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility