About THE TEACHING !!!


This says the Lord about The Teaching

From  the Book of True Life – Volume VIII – Teaching 208 – 222 (Excerpts)

208: 11 You are unable to understand the perfect teaching that I have revealed to you and much less to implement it. Its name Trinitarian-Marian Spiritual Teaching says it all: spiritual exaltation, recognition of the Trinity of divine revelations, and veneration of Mary, the divine tenderness.
54. What I teach you is for the benefit of everyone who lovingly absorbs my teaching, so that his deeds transform him into a future master who passes on my strength and my light, which must overcome the depravity of the world.
59. Disciples, introduce my teaching to today's children. Everyone who has understood my word should shape their children with high ideals and remove all evil from the heart. Sow in them the seeds of goodness, which is spirituality. If these children have enough understanding to understand the effectiveness of my teaching, they will not waver on their way, but their step will be safe and nobody will be able to deceive them.
209:7 Disciples, I have also given you gifts that you should unfold so that you can be those, who in simple words but which are full of truth, anchore this teaching in the hearts of those around you.
13. My teaching does not introduce dogmas or rites, it only inspires good. My spiritual teaching does not subject anyone to certain cult forms; it is a constant invitation to the path of truth.
35. My Divine Spirit comes to you to alleviate your suffering. Because you have been very tested on your way. The master of humility descends to bring you his teaching and comfort.
37. It is out of date for you to hide my teaching in your heart. Learn to look and feel Me so that you do not fall into mistakes.
57. Send my word and my teaching pure and unadulterated, as I have given it to you.
61. My teaching was hidden at that time and considered to be a thing of the past. Therefore, people fail, the institutions divide and mock the most sacred. This is how I find people: mutually rejecting, destroying, killing themselves, confusing the soul with the body, the divine with the human and the light with darkness.
210:. 13 I teach you through the Word, because it contains everything, since it comes from Me, who I am "The Word". Learn to speak of the spiritual in such a way that every word you address to others goes from your heart to your brother's heart as if it were a pearl, a priceless jewel.
17. Apparently my rally is not very impressive at this time because its magnificence is spiritual.
But you will still feel the glory with which I came to you and you will see this teaching perform the miracle of saving humanity through spiritualization.
44. My teaching does not want to prevent you from using the elements and forces of nature, but it means and teaches you to use them for good purposes.
40. Do you remember how I handed myself over to the crowd that was looking for me to judge me?
41. Very important was the teaching that Master gave to everyone at that moment; but nobody understood it.
42. That submission was an offering of obedience, humility, love. It was a living example for humanity. Because everyone who surrenders to people out of love becomes worthy to surrender to God later.
45. I am approaching you and teaching you to be pure, to purify you in the suffered and uplifting pain, which means genuine and true repentance.
211: 51 Blessed is he who recognizes the teachings of my teaching and thereby moves from pride to humility, for he will have the kingdom of peace.
66. If I had not wanted the victim death, it would have been very easy for me to disappear so as not to hand myself over to those who were looking for me. They would have been amazed at the sight of a miraculous and incomprehensible disappearance and would have had them cry out: "Truly, it is God's Son!" But this was not the teaching I had come to bring because it would not have taught love. In addition, I wanted to tell you that the one who does his will and is not the father's is not united with him.
79. Only one was weak, but his weakness also served as a teaching for people not to act like him, but not to be his judge.
96. Given all kinds of human imperfections, Christ the Master gave his teaching.
97. Did you mock him? The master picked up the mockery to teach. Was he fraudulently questioned? He answered lovingly and wisely, because He had come to that. They betrayed him? He gave his teaching of forgiveness in the face of that betrayal. You asked for your life? He agreed and gave his life. It was necessary to accept everything in order to be able to save and convince.
212:50 Oh, how long you who think like this will have to wander around as shadows! You will be born and born again unless you learn to give the love that I teach you.
62. You will have to go a long way until that sublime teaching becomes reality in your soul.
71. That woman (Maria Magdalena) no longer sinned. The love from which her heart overflowed, she dedicated to the teaching of the master.
213:57. My teaching conveys spiritualization, and spiritualization means truthfulness, fairness, light, sincerity, and love.
78. The first fruits of my instruction should be that of your mental and physical renewal by eliminating idolatry, fanaticism, superstition, misinterpretation and also selfishness, malice, vice and every blemish. If this happens, you will be able to speak of my laws without confusing anyone. You will not stamp your errors on my teaching, nor will you try to hide them by reserving them only for yourself.
11. At the moment you are hardly any small children of a teaching infinite in power and wisdom. But the one who teaches you is the master of all masters. Allow yourself to be led by him willingly, then you will see how his love will remove every thorn hedge and every stumbling block from the path.
31. The right way to fight against the bad influences of that world, which is more numerous and stronger than yours, is to pray, to stay true to the instructions of my teaching, and to persevere in the good. Those who fight with these weapons not only liberate themselves, but also save and liberate their siblings.
53. If you speak of my works, if you encounter those who have become fanatic, ignorant and materialistic, you will explain my teaching and everyone will understand it according to his own mental development. But in the end this truth will shine because I am the truth.
61. My teaching opens again like a book in front of this humanity, so that it bathes in the pure water of this instruction and transforms its life, turns away from materialistic tendencies and strives to develop upwards in the desire for eternal life.
63. My teaching will cause there to be a more complete picture of life in this world.
64. Until you have reached this world, you have an assignment that is the cross of your destiny with which you will reach the top of the mountain.
65. Understand Me and do not despair, because the teaching that you will soon be preaching is not imagination, because the spiritual vibrates in all people, since everyone has spirit.
215: 18 Before I send you to other countries, I want everyone who calls themselves disciples of this teaching to be spiritual in their lives and works so that their testimony is truthful and therefore credible.
28. Avoid that the peoples divide for the sake of my teaching. Creates no strife and feels no superiority among themselves. I inspire everyone equally spirituality, which is peace, love and respect for others. Give up religious fanaticism, perfect the cult acts, raise the religious practice of your fellow human beings to a higher level. This is my will, and when you are together, acknowledge yourself, love yourselves and bear witness to me.
43. The better you understand my truth, the easier your progress will be through the development of your mental faculties that are similar to your physical senses. Don't you feel that your soul longs to reach a source of crystal clear water, that is, a simple teaching without subtlety, rites or cult forms? Because this teaching that I bring you is great and bright, is the one that you are looking for. Time cannot harm their firm foundations, because they are based on my will. For those who love the truth, my teaching will always be that of love, wisdom and justice.
46. ​​The temple of the universe has my teaching as a pillar and support, because in it is the divine and creative power that teaches, redeems, that convinces and gives life.
56. Take up this word, which is teaching for the soul, and prepare to receive what the promised comforter gives you for your spiritual progress. Because you have to get in touch with your Lord from spirit to spirit.
216:12 My teaching is the light from which all wisdom, knowledge, revelation and science emanate. It reveals everything in a simple way. Once it is the spirit that guides people's steps, you will find that what the scientists were only able to discover after a long period of study and great sacrifices and struggles, through upliftment, through prayer meditation in God and inspiration can be easily obtained. The secrets will be revealed to you and the hidden treasure troves opened into which man could never have penetrated by other means.
27. In the great day's work that awaits you, I will be your Cyreneus *. My teaching will cause great changes in the world. There will be great changes in customs and beliefs, and changes will take place even in nature. All of this will mark the beginning of a new age for humanity, and the spirits that I will send to Earth shortly will speak of all these prophecies to help restore and upward develop this world. You will explain my word and interpret the events.
217:65. As human beings discuss my deity, existence, and teaching, there are worlds where I am loved to perfection.
218:44 So my teaching will pave the way among all the teaching. Because in the end she will win among all others and prevail.
45. Every teaching that is not confirmed by deeds and examples has passed its own death sentence. However, any teaching that is confirmed by action will prevail.
51. During this time I turn against everything superfluous and unnecessary, against everything bad, reprehensible, against every bad seed. With my spiritual teaching I fought all who put science in the service of evil. I will fight all bad sciences until man awakens to my truth. Then this teaching, like daylight, will penetrate everywhere and awaken everyone. Prepare for this and recognize your task, your mission and your responsibility among people.
219:22. You are going through times of chaos. Only those who can spiritualize themselves in these times of trial can survive the pain, the confusion, the approaching storm. Only those who rise above all earthly trifles, the human needs, will be able to withstand the global chaos with equanimity and calm and will be like shipwrecked people in the middle of the ocean, who manage to hold onto a piece of wood, which the belief in mean Love will be.
23. I prepare you for this time. That is why I teach you to take myself as a role model. But it is not my will that you are the only ones who follow my teaching. I want the virtues of your heart, your words and works to attract all hearts that must come to me in order to receive my instruction at this time so that the people can multiply in number, in strength and upliftment among mankind.
24. But what is that chaos, that storm, that test that is approaching ?: It is the yeast of the cup of suffering that mankind has not yet drunk. It is necessary that the person who created that chalice with his deeds over time empties it down to the last drop so that he can recognize his own work and fruit.
29. If people ask you about teachings that you have not heard from Me or that you could not understand, I will speak through you and I will teach people ─ the scholars, theologians, the powerful, the authorized representative and the judge, surprise the lecturers of the earth.
30. I will make sure that my Trinitarian-Marian spirit penetrates everywhere, how the air flows everywhere, how the light wipes out every darkness to illuminate the world. My work will also spread, and my teaching will spread as well. It will penetrate every religious community, every institution, every human community, every heart and every home. It will travel long distances, cross deserts and seas and fill this world because the Third Time, the Age of Light has begun for all of humanity.
33. The teaching of Jesus - given as a guideline, as an open book for humanity to study - cannot be compared to anything else in any other people on earth, in any generation, in any race. For those who set out to deliver commandments of righteousness or teachings of neighborly love have been sent to earth by me as pioneers, as messengers, but not as deities. Christ alone came to you as a deity. He brought you the clearest and greatest instruction that the heart of man has received.
220: 15 There is no more time to cross deserts, nor to deal with useless tasks. Think about the future and prepare tomorrow's humanity. Because when you speak of my teaching and exude my healing balm, people will ask you in surprise: "Who did you receive such great instruction from, and who gave you such extraordinary power to cure diseases?" Then the people in the love works of my "workers" will recognize my power.
38. Do not complain that you have only come now that your body is tired and sick to get to know the light of my teaching. Remember that I have summoned children who have grown up in the midst of my work and who, now that they have become men and women, have become tired of my word and have been looking for new ways, forgetting my advice and my caresses.
221: 10 I had to testify of myself through my life, my superhuman works and my superhuman death. And in the face of that truth, many rose with a burning faith in their hearts that testified to my teaching.
39. Truly, I tell you that you are stronger than you believe, but you must penetrate my teaching even more so that you can discover within you the spiritual treasure with which every human creature is endowed.
40. You can resolve conflicts, dispel darkness and light, eliminate evil and attract good.
57. You must bring my word to everyone with the same purity with which I gave it to you - simply in its outer form, but deep in its core, rich, full of revelations for everyone, whether they are educated or uneducated. After the great struggles that flare up in the search for the truth in the world, my teaching will prevail, a single worldview will prevail. The ways people worship God will be simplified to become spiritual. You will have learned all the ways and you will have chosen the shortest to get to me.
222: 10 During this time some human doctrines seem to have prevailed and there are different ideologies. But the hour is approaching when a single worldview will prevail, in which humanity will unite in a single teaching, and this will be spiritualism.
19. My teaching will spread all over the world, but not the neglected will make it known. It will be my new apostles of humility and spirituality who with their works testify to the mercy and love of their Creator.
36. This teaching should not only save my chosen people, but all the nations of the earth. I will free my children from any bondage or imprisonment so that they can feel like their own masters and not be caught again by ignorance or fanaticism. Then, when they have achieved full liberation, they can begin to free their fellow human beings.
44. This is how I teach you, and in this I instruct you and thereby educate the disciples of my divinity in this third time; because I see you indifferently looking at the course of the world, because you do not know how to put yourself in the heart of people, where there is so much misery and so much pain. There is great inequality; for I see gentlemen who only lack the crown to be able to call themselves kings, and I see subordinates who are real slaves. A fight has broken out. Among those gentlemen who have become rich in the world there are many who call themselves Christians, but I tell you that they hardly know my name.
48. When the earth is then prepared, my spiritual teaching will gently reach people's hearts in the third time, their victory will not be achieved by blood or by insults. Spiritualism will enter through mutual understanding. No one who tries to force my teaching by force will be a soldier of the truth because my teaching does not come through material conquest. Because if I said to you in the second time in which I prepared you to rule in your heart, that my kingdom is not of this world - how could I tell you today as I raise your soul to be within it govern, say the opposite? My teaching rests on the foundations of love. But you forgot this, and that's why I told you that it would be necessary for me to come back among people to remind them of the forgotten law - the one that your predecessors loved and for which many martyrs and apostles died in the thought of you.
49. My victim of that time was not enough, and so I am here with you again. New apostles are needed and soon I will send them out with the divine seed. My teaching will spread like the winds moving from one end of the earth to the other. My messengers will not go alone, a world of invisible beings will accompany them as hosts of light to make their way even more wonderful, and they will truly be heard by everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility