Forgiveness arises from the love and faith of the heart

From The Book of True Life - Volume VIII - 
Teaching 220 - Verses 22 - 24 
22. I have come as a lighthouse to enlighten your soul, to strengthen it, and I have been resurrection for all who believed when they heard me. Because when they got to know the peace of higher life, they got up, made the resolution to improve and gave up unnecessary goods. If they can pass the tests, they will form my army of goodwill soldiers. They will oppose the world of evil, which is populated by mentally disturbed people, who use what I have created, but still deny myself in a world made desert, the burning hot sand of which burns the soles of the feet of the wanderer. In this relentless desert, people will be ruthlessly whipped by ideological storms.
23. Listen to Me: prepare yourself and do not be afraid. Because if you have faith in yourself and as an ideal my work, you will have my strength in the way of life as a staff that will support you.
24. Let love and faith prove their worth in your hearts, because forgiveness will spring from them for those who have offended you. Truly, I tell you, malice has always stopped in front of this wall. You will still have to drink very bitter goblets, beloved disciples.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility