2-2-2-2 ... The Prince and the Carriage Game


I woke up early in the morning and saw myself engrossed in a conversation and I only remember what I then consciously heard and said.
The Lord said:
"Why don't you write down? .... It is life threatening. "
Israel - the peace deal? Or the corona virus?
He: "1/3!"
A third dies from the corona virus or 1/3 of humanity remains ?? Or what is life threatening?
"In the near East! It is hidden from our eyes how many knives he is pointing at us. ”
Who is pointing knives at us?
"Khomeini ……… Ayatollah"
The Lord speaks of Iran here. I always wondered who would drop bombs on Germany in the nuclear war. But I didn't think of Iran that way. A year ago, when I was working in Grömitz, the Lord on the Baltic Sea said that there would be bombs in one year (that would be now). The nearby island of Fehmarn was the seat of an international drug trade hub, but it was uncovered some time ago. It could have something to do with Grömitz.
Another target could be Ramstein, from where the drone was piloted that killed General Soleimani.
Note: Ruhollah Musawi Chomeini was an Iranian ayatollah, political and religious leader of the Islamic Revolution of 1979 and later until his death, the Iranian head of state. With the revolution, he overthrew the government of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, then Shah of Iran, from French exile. (Wikipedia)
Now I had this vision:
I see a myriad of bombs flying.
Will Iran Shoot Us ?? Revenge ??
Now the Lord says:
“The most important point now is social isolation…. I come'!!!"
This isolation is necessary because otherwise we will not notice you if we are too distracted and then we oversleep your coming - and this can happen every minute and we can miss you every minute.
And when we notice it and you come to us in this isolation and you make us one with yourself, you grant us the grace to shine through us in our surroundings and to warm and illuminate it with your divine light and with your divine love.
You use those who receive you to let peace flow into the environment, a peace that the world cannot give - similar to Christmas - then suddenly there is peace between us, a peace that only God can work.
The Lord says:
"You have to endure a lot !!"
What for example?
"… the hand!!"
(I broke in 2017 when I doubted his love)
That was dumb of me …. I am silly!
Then the Lord shows me
A summer skirt, floor-length, blue, with flowers on it
I ask: will it be warm again in summer?
Another vision:
A straw hat - with a brim - beige
He says "summer"
A third vision:
I am standing on a sandy beach. The water washes on the beach.
He says:
"In summer you can go to the beach."
Which year - I don't know. I only know that Germany will also see a flood deep into the interior.
Annotation:
Please note the date on which I received this message.
2 - 2 - 2 (0) - 2 (0) that is: 2 - 2 - 2 - 2
I ask my husband if he knows what that means spiritually: 2 - 2 - 2 - 2
He googles and finds the answer - this can be read here (in German)
(Striking is: experiencing challenging times, feeling restlessness, harmony and peace will soon be disturbed - also stands for double the number of masters)

Now the Lord shows me another vision:
I see a child, a boy, about 10 to 12 years old, a prince, with light hair, without a crown, dressed in a white uniform, gold edging on the sleeves and edges. It is ready with all seriousness, obediently.
The Lord also speaks through feelings, because - feeling:
Then the Lord makes me feel the proximity of the apostles ... !!!
and says:
"You are their head!"
I am in you and you live in me and you move me, my feeling, my thinking - and that is YOU in me - and YOU are the head - and YOU express YOU through me.
He says:
"The Carriage Game"
That was what he sent me yesterday in the subscription channel.
Obedience, rebellion and the royal carriage - training as a draft horse

Annotation:
Spiritualism has two sides of the same coin.
Spiritualism is the good, the virtue, the divine.
Bad spiritualism (materialism) is poisonous (-ism). It stands for evil, bad, vice.
The task of the spiritualist - representative of the divine spiritualism - is to penetrate malignant materialism, to elevate it to the spiritual, that is, to spiritualize it and thereby heal it.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility