The Father feels what the Children feel

The Father says:
 
1. I am giving you my healing balm, my strength and my caress at this moment.
2. I am your cross bearer. Because when the burden of my cross was depressed on earth, there was a person with compassion in his heart who shared my burden with me.
3. Here I am ready to help you if you collapse on the way to give your soul strength and to straighten it up so that it can continue on its way.
4. Step by step you approach the "Calvary" of your life on earth, where your soul will tell me: "Father, I recommend my spirit into your hands, because everything is accomplished."
5. Blessed are those who - when that hour comes and they speak these words - have accomplished their task, because their peace and their bliss will be great.
6. I want you all to reach that summit, regardless of whether you arrive ragged and arrive without material goods. There you will feel my presence and my mercy as you have never felt it before.
7. There I expect the man, there I expect the woman, the parents, the mothers ─ all who were born with tasks that had to be fulfilled.
8. Do you want to reach the summit ?: Trust in Me, who I am your destiny. Accept the trials with love, obey my will, however it is, with a smile on your face, with faith and submission in your hearts.
9. Do not forget that I am omnipotent and omnipresent so that doubt or weakness do not tempt you.
10. Sometimes when you cry in the world and think that I live in heaven, where there is all bliss of the Spirit, you doubt my love because you do not understand that the Father has joy while millions of his creatures on earth are up suffer to death. The reason is that you don't want to understand that my happiness is not complete until the last of my children has reached the saving country.
11. Since I am your father, I have to empathize with what the children are feeling. This is the only way you will understand that ─ while each of you is suffering and feeling your own pain ─ the Divine Spirit is suffering the pain of all his children.
12. As proof of this truth, I was born to become human and to carry a cross that represented all the pain and all sin of the world. But if I as a person carried the burden of your imperfections on my shoulders and felt all your pain ─ could I then show myself as God insensitive to the tribulations of my children?
13. In my mind there is a song of praise, the tones of which no one has heard yet; nobody knows him, neither in heaven nor on earth. That song will be heard throughout the universe when the pain, misery, darkness, and sin are extinguished. Those divine tones will resonate in all souls, and the Father and the children will unite in this choir of harmony and bliss. Truly, I tell you, even the stones will speak when this harmony illuminates the life of my beloved children.
14. Continue to purify, develop and perfect your soul, always carrying your faith within you as an indelible flame.

Anna Maria Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life – Volume VIII
Teaching 219 – Verses 1 – 14

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility