The Father says: I train you in spiritual warfare


The Lord has said to me several times lately:
"Be relaxed!"
I am very tense and it is dark in me because I am constantly worried about the state of the world, which does not leave me without a trace, just like everyday life does not.
Then I had the idea of ​​downloading a game to my cell phone as before. It used to be backgammon, but the ads are annoying. Now I have a game in which you have to put wooden squares in a field and that's very exciting and you can't stop and I really loosened up again.
The Lord intervened last night when he said:
“Make it .... 'For the sake of His sorrowful passion' ... This works."
I was delighted to hear his voice because he has become very silent. Of course I can, I played and I prayed the Divine Mercy Rosary until well after midnight, because my husband is away. The Lord gave me another joy: My mother was allowed to visit me from the afterlife, which is not normally allowed and she said a few words about Him, me and the family. Fits, I thought, that's my mother from beyond. And she was pleased that I can play the game with the sticks so quickly. She was friendly, unlike before.
This morning I woke up really relaxed and happy, like I haven't in a long time and didn't want to get out of bed and prayed while sitting under the warm blanket.
When I had done the housework, I thought I could play a stick game and I did that.
Then I heard the Spirit say the words:
"Be available to your master."
"Do ... look!"
So the Lord doesn't mind that I play the game as long as I don't neglect other duties, especially my ministry to the Lord.
I knew I should go to the computer, ('Do … Look'), there will be a message for me and it was like that.
First I checked whether the users of my homepage have increased, yes, they did and I thanked the Lord, because he brought them to my homepage from all over the world despite the language barrier. Most of them, however, speak English and therefore they can do it well.
Then this rhema was there - again without pressing the green button ... (see below)
I cried a few days ago and made an agreement with the Lord that I would no longer want to read Clare's messages because it hurts that her intimate experiences with the Lord always hang on the bell because …… I Love him too and don't want to share him with her and because I hate to compete with her, although I've said to me a hundred times that he loves every one of his children in the same way without distinction.
When I saw the rhema on Clare, I wanted to close again…. And thought: I have an agreement with you, father, you know!
Then I decided not to read the part of the personal touch between him and her, just his message, which is addressed to everyone.
And this is what I read from this message and it really hits the nail on the head.
This is exactly the state of affairs, exactly like this ... .. and once again I understand how important this vessel is that the Lord uses to speak to his children all over the world and to instruct and prepare everyone for the great battle in which we are involved as helpers and spiritual congregation so that His Kingdom of Peace can manifest on earth.

Excerpt from the message
Obedience – Jesus says… Put on the Armor of God & Cast Sin far from your Life
September 28th, 2016 – Words from Jesus to Sister Clare
Spoken by Jackie
Jesus began, “One thing I want you to remember is to bless those who curse you. Immediately, when you come to your senses and it is revealed to you the source, pray for them. Your prayers at that time are most powerful.
“I was not about to allow Ezekiel to die. I have much work for him to do. I am God and not subject to any man or spirit, and I make the decision about who will live and who will die, not you.”

“It is true that obedience was the main lesson, because truly, if you had not obeyed and passed this test, you certainly wouldn’t pass others and I couldn’t give you that work to do. So you did pass, in flying colors. But as it is written, ‘Do not rejoice that the demons obey you, rather rejoice that your names are written in the book of life.’
“I could not allow this to happen for many reasons, not the least of which is that you have been so faithful to serve Me, Clare.
“I wish for you all to take this as a lesson in obedience. You may have no other recourse than Me in that hour, and that is to your advantage. I will not allow the enemy to paralyze you into forgetting to call upon Me. Although I am living in each and every one of you, I want you to ask in faith when you need a miracle.
“I indeed hold the keys to life and death. I indeed am able to repair an assault on a body. Is there anything too hard for Me? No, the answer is emphatically, “NO!” I rebuked death and snatched him up out of its jaws.
“My children, this is no time for being at ease. This is a time of proliferated evil and expanding satanic covens. Now more than ever, you need to be on guard, prayed up and expecting an attack. Yes, I have given you a work to do. Yes, it is joyful and it will be fruitful, but you like Nehemiah MUST work with sword in one hand and tool in the others. There will be numerous attacks on all your lives. Some severe, some only coming close and not touching you.”
“The more committed you are to serving Me, becoming humble and obedient, the more I can trust you with: the more grace, the more fruit. And I might add, legions more of angels watching over you.
“Clare is in a teaching position so what happens to her filters down to you as lessons, and that is as it should be. By the way, your prayers for her move mountains, and believe me, she has many mountains to overcome, not the least of which are human faults.
“Out in this world at this time, with Cern releasing more and more blackness, and children of this world growing up more and more in abusive families without a father, the practice of black magic is growing more and more popular. It is seen as a way to protect yourself and get what you want. But the blindness of those that choose this path is something you have been called to counteract with My Love.
“Many, many of these practitioners come from horrendously abusive families, doing things to their children too wicked to name. As a result, the spirit is broken, demons of rejection, anger, bitterness and hatred come in and made a home. Then they draw the soul into retaliation and venues for hurting others as they have been hurt.
“I want to counteract that. I want to heal them with My Love. I, indeed, am their father, their brother and best friend. You must carry this light to dark places and convince them of who I Am by your love and faithfulness. Then they can be delivered and healed.
“When you do these things you will come under attack. But My protection will always be there to fight for you. It surely is NO coincidence that you are being taught spiritual warfare as intensely as you are in this hour. This is quite deliberate on My part. You need these weapons. You need to reform your lives and hearts to receive My full protection from the enemy.
“Remember, if you are a light-bearer, Satan will try to snuff you out. So, in order to be a light-bearer, your hidden life must be as holy as what people see on the outside. This is a decision and commitment I am calling all My People to make. My sons and daughters, when you come to serve the Lord, prepare yourselves for trials.”
“I am bringing you from glory to glory,” Jesus continued. “Though you cannot see the glory around you, the devils can and are taking notice as well as action against you. But if you keep doors from opening, it will go well with you and My protection will always be there.
“You do not have to commit to this war, I will still take you to Heaven, but with heavy casualties. Better that you should take up your armor and arms, and cast sin far from your lives and be prepared for the enemy attacks when you least expect him.
“I am with you in this and I will not allow trials beyond your ability to endure.”
„Because you cling to Me in Love, therefore I deliver you, I exalt you, because you have known My Name. When you call on Me, I answer you… I am with you in distress… I deliver you and esteem you. With long life I satisfy you, and show you My deliverance.“ Psalm 91:14-16

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility