The red dragon is fast approaching

Feb 9, 2020 Victoria Ang
PROPHETIC DREAM AND BRIEF WORD :
I received a dream where a very large ,darker than dark force was coming down from the sky to the earth. Like it was hurled from the sky. This entity was beyond evil. I could feel and sense it in my dream. But had no fear because I felt protected.

I immediately woke and started to pray. As I was in prayer I heard “THE RED DRAGON IS FAST APPROACHING”!

I continued to pray and felt led to look at the time. It was 3:38 which means HOWLING BEAST ! Then I received this scripture:
Revelation 12 King James Version (KJV)
Source: https://444prophecynews.com/the-red-dragon-is-fast-approaching-victoria-ang/
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility