On the Importance of Exploring One's Own Nature First and Foremost
BTL 17:59–60
59. Ask your scholars, and if they are honest, they will tell you that they have asked God for inspiration. And I would grant them more inspiration if they asked Me for it with more love for their brothers and with less vanity for themselves.
60. Truly, I tell you: All the true knowledge you have accumulated comes from Me. Everything that is pure and noble in humanity, I will use for your benefit in this time, for that is why I have granted it to you. But you must beware, O peoples of the earth, for if you continue to use My divine inspirations to defy the forces of nature—if you continue to use the little knowledge you have for evil—you will receive a painful and severe response when you least expect it. You are defying air, fire, earth, water, and all the forces of nature, and you already know what your harvest will be if you do not correct your ways in time to halt the forces of nature unleashed by your folly. I draw your attention to the fact that you are on the verge of filling the measure that My justice allows your free will; you are challenging nature too much. And since you are the little ones who feel great, this word comes to warn you of the danger in which you find yourselves.
TTT 50:49
49. The human soul has evolved, which is why human science has made progress. I have permitted humanity to learn and discover what it did not know before; but it must not devote itself solely to material pursuits. I have granted humanity that light so that it may work toward its peace and happiness in the spiritual life that awaits it. (=BTL 15:22)
TTT 50:50
50. If you have used some of your sciences to examine and judge Me—does it not seem more reasonable to you to use them to explore yourselves, until you come to know your true nature and rid yourselves of your materialism? Do you perhaps believe that your Father cannot help you on the path of your noble sciences? Truly, I tell you, if you were able to feel the essence of divine love, that knowledge would easily reach your understanding without your having to tire your minds or exhaust yourselves by studying the knowledge you consider profound, yet which is, in truth, within your reach. (= BTL 14:44)
TTT 50 : 51
51. In great human works, there is the influence and activity of high spiritual beings who continually act upon the human faculty of thought and inspire or reveal the unknown to their incarnate brothers and sisters.
TTT 50 : 52
21. In great human works, the influence and activity of high spiritual beings are present; they ceaselessly act upon and permeate the faculties of the mind, thereby instilling or revealing the unknown to their incarnate brothers and sisters.
22. Therefore, I will say to scholars and scientists at all times: You must not boast of what you understand, nor of what you do, for not everything is your own work. How often do you serve merely as instruments for those spiritual beings of whom I speak to you! Have you not often been amazed at the achievement of your discoveries? Have you not often admitted to yourselves that you were not capable or able to undertake what you have already accomplished? For here you have the answer to that. Why do you boast about it? Understand that your work is guided by higher beings. Never try to alter their inspirations, for they are always directed toward the good. (= BTL 182:21–22)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.