The Fallen

Why Humanity Became Blind

DE_BW   -   August 14, 2026   -   Anna Maria Hosta

BTL 9 - I. 250 : 70 - 77

     70. Today I present Myself before the “Wanderers” to show them the true path. I do not concern Myself with judging whether their clothes are regal or wretched, but I seek a sanctuary in their hearts.

     71. To the one who falls to the ground, overcome by fatigue, I help him rise again, and make him understand that if he has blasphemed against God, he has rejected My strength and My light.

     72. Pray that your minds do not lose their composure during trials. For in a moment of violence, you can become “blind” and lose everything you possess in your soul.

     73. Now you can well imagine why humanity has increasingly lost all that made it spiritually great and noble.

     74. I have come to meet you because I saw how close you were to plunging into an abyss—ready to beg that your days be cut short. Yet when you heard My Word, you regained your composure, for you realized that you must live on earth until the moment determined by My Divinity.

     75. To prove to you that your spiritual gifts are once again at your disposal, I have told you: Stretch out your hand in My name when the forces of nature are unleashed, and you will see that they obey you.

     76. These miracles will strengthen your faith, and when you least expect it, you will have become My “workers.”

     Then you will receive deeper lessons from your Master so that you may attain great preparedness and know how to receive those who will come to test you and those who seek to destroy you.

     77. If you truly know how to bear witness to My Word, you will see many of your fellow human beings praise Me and fulfill the commandment that tells you, “Love one another.”

My peace be with you!

You may visit our homepage at: https://www.anna-maria-hosta.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Fallen

Why Humanity Became Blind DE_BW   -   August 14, 2026   -   Anna Maria Hosta BTL 9 - I. 250 : 70 - 77      70. Today I present Myself before...