A garden can only thrive if it is watered
DE _BW - June 20, 26 - Anna Maria Hosta
BTL IX - U 243 – Verses 32–37
32. Do not waste this time, trusting that another, better time will come. For the appointed moment will come to return to the “Spiritual Valley.” Even if you then ask for your life to be extended so that you may complete your mission, you will encounter the Father’s justice, which will tell you that this opportunity has passed.
33. Recognize that you have the task of welcoming the weary traveler and the sinner weakened by vice into your midst, for through your example, your counsel, and your teachings, they will find renewal.
34. I do not come to you as a judge, for I see you coming to Me in search of comfort to alleviate earthly sufferings. But I instruct you so that you may do for your fellow human beings what I have done for you. Remember: When I entrusted this spiritual heritage to you, I told you, “Give to your neighbor, to those in need.” For if you should neglect your loved ones for their sake, I will provide for them.
35. This teaching is not to be defended with murderous weapons. The only weapons I have entrusted to you to fight for it are words full of light and works of love. Whoever uses these correctly will see how evil intentions and the attacks endured are vanquished before them.
36. When you seek to admonish a sinner for the good, do not do so by threatening him with My judgment, with the forces of nature, or with pain if he does not reform, for you would instill in him an aversion to My teaching. Show the true God, who is all love, mercy, and forgiveness.
37. But you are not the only ones upon whom the light of the Holy Spirit has shone in this Third Era. This light is within and upon every human being, in every soul. Just as this era has proven to be a precious opportunity for you to evolve upward, so too has it proven to be an opportunity for clergy, priests, and pastors of all religious communities to correct their errors and fulfill the Father’s will.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.