The Healing Balm

Those who are healed are sent out to heal

DE_BW   -   August 18, 2026   -   Anna Maria Hosta

BTL 9 – I. 257: 8–24

     8. Follow my instruction and make use of your gifts.

     9. Have you already examined your wounds? Have you allowed the balm I have given you to flow into them?

     10. If you doubt the effectiveness of my balm, treat them again. But if you believe, then leave them untreated, and you will see how My love heals them; and when you look for them, they will already have closed. To others, I will grant that they may find their health through faith, prayer, and the power of thought. Multitudes of spiritual beings will come who will unite their power and strength and “anoint” you, and with their help, you will be healed.

     11. My Word must be fulfilled: “Your faith and your merits will save you.” For afterward, when you are healthy, I will send you into battle to achieve the highest goal in your life: love for your neighbors.

     Wouldn’t you like to be a light for others? Wouldn’t you like your words to embody the essence of truth? Wouldn’t you like to have something to teach those who seek comfort from you? For if this pleases you, you can do it, since much depends on your good will and your effort to achieve it. I will do the rest.

     12. The spiritual person says, “How beautiful life is!” The ordinary person, the materialist, says, “How bitter, how sad, and how gloomy life is!”

     The person without a higher outlook takes offense at everything; everything hurts him. Those who are spiritually elevated do not even notice the adversities along the way. When a mind of a higher order concerns itself with others, it does so to praise their virtues or to excuse their faults—never to judge or condemn. The low-minded mind judges, slanders, spreads the misdeeds of others, and takes pleasure in doing so.

     13. To those who judge and meddle in the affairs of their fellow human beings, I ask: Does the burden of your own sins seem so light to you that you take pleasure in adding to those of others? If you cannot free yourselves from your own burden—why do you add to it with that of your fellow human beings? Why do you prefer, instead of seeking jewels in your fellow human beings to delight in their light, to concern yourselves with filth, thereby defiling yourselves?

     14. The Father’s house has many dwellings. Yet those who dwell in the high spiritual realms help people free themselves from their burdens, or they help them bear them—but without judging them or taking delight in their misery.

     15. I have seen you blaspheme one day and repent the next. I have seen you deny My message and then testify that it is true. I saw you slander one day and defend what you had slandered the next. While it is good that you correct your errors, it would be better if you no longer committed any wrongdoing, so that you would not have to correct it.

     I have seen you, one day, bestow kindness upon one who did not need it, and I have seen you withhold it from the truly poor. Yet I do not wish to accuse you, nor to judge you; I come with the light of My teaching to enlighten you, so that you may no longer sin. I can also tell you that I have seen you as helpful, generous, charitable, and understanding, and that I have always taken these merits into account and credited them to your account. Understand, however, that there should already be more wheat than weeds in your hearts.

     16. Do not pray without feeling, merely moving your lips mechanically. Pray with feeling, without speaking. Use the same ease with which you once made false vows and swore in vain to speak the truth today.

     17. Do not take what does not belong to you. Whoever takes what does not belong to them must return it with pain and shame. I am not pointing the finger at anyone, yet I want each of you to take from My Word what applies to you.

     18. I will neither accuse nor hold you accountable for what you did while you walked your path in the darkness of ignorance, immaturity, and materialism. But if today, now that you have full knowledge of what My Law is, you persist in what is forbidden and impure, you will have to answer for your actions before God, who will prove to be unrelenting toward you within your own conscience.

     19. You are all My seed, and the Master reaps it. If a weed seed finds its way among the good seeds, I also take it lovingly into My hands to transform it into golden wheat.

     20. I see in your hearts the seed of the weed, of the mire, of crime, of hatred, and yet I reap you and love you. I caress and purify this seed until it shines like wheat in the sun.

     21. Do you think that the power of My love is not capable of redeeming you? After I have cleansed you, I will sow you in My garden, where you will bear new blossoms and new fruit. It is part of My divine mission to make you worthy of Me.

     22. I come to rejoice in you, to speak to your hearts. My presence gives you strength so that you may fulfill the mission I have entrusted to you.

     23. Yet you—do you not feel the pain of humanity? Do you feel no sorrow when you see how death, instead of the light of conscience, sweeps away the sin of this world?

     24. As disciples of Jesus in the Third Era, you have a very great mission to carry out, for you are among those who have heard My Word and learned from Me.

You may visit our homepage at: https://www.anna-maria-hosta.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Healing Balm

Those who are healed are sent out to heal DE_BW   -   August 18, 2026   -   Anna Maria Hosta BTL 9 – I. 257: 8–24      8. Follow my instruct...