In Search of the Spiritual “Israel”
DE_BW - August 13, 2026 – Anna Maria Hosta
BTL 9 - I. 243: 55-63
55. My disciple John beheld the events that were to come. By divine command, he saw the future and made it known for the salvation of humanity. He saw that the Marked Ones were saved. You belong to the Marked Ones and will not perish, nor will those who take refuge in you as their last resort.
56. Your lips shall be heralds who make My Word known to humanity.
57. People of Israel: I have prepared you to comfort and “anoint” the sick, to multiply the bread of those who suffer want, and to bring peace to your fellow human beings.
58. I come on this day to examine what your seed has reaped, and to ask you how you have raised your children, and whether you have prepared the way for future generations.
59. You seek My guidance at every moment and say to Me, “How should I act in this or that critical moment?” To this I say: My Word teaches all of this. Study it, and you will find in it the solution you seek.
60. The path you walk is rocky. Yet every step, every deed you perform within My Law, brings you closer to the goal that every spiritualist has.
61. Your duty of reparation is great, and consequently, so is your pain. But once you have settled your debts and attained the salvation of your souls, you will understand that the pain was not in vain and that your destiny is just.
62. Why have you not served one another as a servant serves his master? Understand that the one who serves is not inferior; for his humility exalts him and bestows dignity upon him. You can fulfill all the tasks I have assigned to you. Your ability and strength are sufficient for this.
I have told you that you should love one another and that you should do good without any self-interest, that you should not expect payment from your fellow human beings, for a coin is not the price of your love or your sacrifice for others.
63. Forgive one another, and in doing so you will find relief for yourselves and for the one who has wronged you. Do not carry the burden of hatred or resentment in your soul; be pure of heart, and you will have discovered the secret of peace and will live as apostles of My truth.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.