Climbing the Inner Ladder
DE_BW - August 12, 2026 – Anna Maria Hosta
BTL 9 - I. 242: 39–49
39. People show very few signs or proofs of the love with which I have given you life. Of all human emotions, the one that most closely resembles Divine Love is maternal love, for in it there is selflessness, self-denial, and the desire to make the child happy, even if it means sacrifice.
40. But love will once again flow from the hearts, and it will transform the world. This love is inspired by My Holy Spirit, who will send down His rays upon humanity to awaken it from its deep slumber, so that it may enjoy this new dawn with alert senses.
41. Everyone who wishes to follow Me during this time will have to give something up in order to follow in My footsteps. Some will leave behind their possessions; others will forget false romantic relationships. Some will descend from their lofty dwellings and thrones, while others will abandon their altars.
42. Left behind will be the passions, the vanities, the fleeting and senseless pleasures.
43. I come longing for your soul, which I support with My love in order to save it. I have not opened the gates of the Promised Land so that your physical body may enter it. That gleaming white city is the homeland that, like a new garment adorned with the most beautiful festive robes, awaits the arrival of the One who was foretold—the One who has earned it through his merits and his victories in the great battles of life—and this is your spirit.
44. I instruct you on how to acquire the merits necessary to reach the eternal homeland. I have taught you to pray for the world with that deep and simple prayer that rises to Me like the fragrance of flowers. I have bestowed upon you abilities and spiritual gifts so that you may practice mercy in many ways. I have endowed you with spiritual and moral strength to live with joyful courage and to overcome trials. I have strengthened you in your resolutions for renewal and improvement, so that you may feel the joy of calling yourselves My disciples and the satisfaction of spreading My teaching through your example.
45. Your soul has prepared itself to receive My presence. I see that, as time goes on, earthly life concerns you less and less, and you are beginning to take an interest in your spiritual future.
46. You now view the sufferings and misfortunes you encounter along your path as minor stumbling blocks that only slightly bruise your feet, rather than as insurmountable obstacles that halt your progress. Today you reserve your sobs and tears for life’s great crises.
47. My mercy guides you, and you are becoming ever wiser. You are no longer those who were content merely to be refreshed while listening to My Word, without retaining anything of it, and who were attentive only when imploring material goods from the Lord.
48. Now you come as true disciples, longing for the Master, and as such you find Me. If I once told you, “I am the Way,” today I can tell you, “I am the ladder to heaven, by which you will ascend to Me.”
For now, in My light, you have found the way to rise up, to draw near to Me, and to speak spiritually with the Master through prayer.
49. You now find Me within yourselves, in the place where I have always dwelt, ever since you came into being. You have looked into your innermost being and discovered a sanctuary containing an altar of love, an offering of humility, and a candlestick whose flame even the fiercest storms cannot extinguish: faith.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.