Anna Maria's new blog at webnode

Dear loyal readers, 

Google is shutting down this blogging service in the middle of the year. That is why I have created a new blog today at Webnode (free for now) https://www.anna-maria-hosta.de/

Unfortunately, at the moment I am not able to post all the chapters of the Third Testament or the Book of True Life on this blog in written form. However, they can still be heard individually on my homepage or under "Playlists" in my SoundCloud portal "Geistiges Wachstum - Spiritual Growth" as audio files in German and English. 

The text files can still be accessed on Blogger until mid-2024, after which "Page not found" will be displayed. Of course, you can find all the texts in the books, which you can download as free PDF files from my homepage, or in the printed books, in various languages, in my author webshop at Bookmundo. 

---------------------- 
 You may visit our homepage at: https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-erden.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility