A Training - Part 3


 A. M. Hosta 

7.1.2021

During my evening meditation, I heard the following words in my Spirit:

"It is said to be prepared for the moment when the disciples will not be armed either as philistines or scoffers.It is the worm around which philistines and scoffers gather."

But philistines and scoffers are not too equipped and do not give the disciples a chance to show themselves as spiritualists.

"Go into the chamber and come to me, there I will teach you and you will know. The Mount of Olives, the vigil in the night, is a teaching that cannot be deeper, where there is no more room for bourgeois mockery, but only for wakefulness, awareness and the most perfect devotion. Golgotha means to love... until the last second, to die in peace and to pay all the debts you owe to me."

Magdalene was not only an instrument of AI, she loved you ardently, that's why she was allowed to stand under the cross at your Mother's side.

"It is the dignity. The lower instincts do not allow to die with dignity. True love serves with joy. Judging is sinister. Suddenly you look into the yawning abyss. The AI is satisfied with its work, although it is the result of great deceptions and atrocities.

When the Messiah comes, as foretold, he will test humanity and many will not die with dignity.

The tools are goodness, love, kindness, gentleness, mercy to survive the impending calamities. The truth and strength in faith are the staff to lean on.

The brain functions according to what it has been fed. The High Art is the training of the Spirit through the input of content worthy of it, to mold it to generate dignified thought, feeling and action.

The genes pass on what corresponds to the state of the Spirit. The nose may be delicate or coarse ... woodcutters are so disposed.

Caretakers still pick up diseases and all kinds of garbage and pollute their Spirit with it and so it is bored or sluggish. Finely he swings only by the input of good thinking, talking and acting.

Now you have understood the principle!

Tell it!!!”

Gladly.

Yes, I think so, and thank you for explaining it to me, O most gracious Master.

"Thus I relieve the distress when many weep and see no way out, so that peace may come to their Spirit."

So much do I appreciate it again just now, as I have a New Year that seems marked by peace on the surface, but deep inside by brokenness, and yet again by great gratitude to you, as you always graciously and lovingly help me and are there for me, giving me strength and power and depth to my faith.  When you guide me, everything fits. One thing always fits into the other in a wonderful way. One training after another shapes my Spirit so that it becomes more and more refined. Good master.

I see you now, happy, calm, and how you are pleased about the greater clarity that has arisen between you and me, and how you are very careful with everything, and you wish to rest yourself for once, satisfied in me like me.

"Now she is no longer a lover after all ... but ..... pharadean cage, because her Spirit has become so refined that it shields everything that could defile it, an inconspicuous living avatar in the enemy territory, not for the purpose of espionage, but in the service of her God and her brothers and sisters, whom she can help  with their spiritualization.

Berlin .... If you love, you don't participate in such things.

Benedicta tu in mulieribus.... „

Shouldn't it now read: benedictus fructus spiritum tui??? 

Vision:

I see him vomiting .... How he vomits reptiles and he says:

"Bringing them here ..... that was the hard part."

In the many, different admissions, they have all revealed themselves and revealed their true essence.

Now I see him coming to rest, relaxing inwardly and that peace is beginning to spread, to spread around him and how he himself is also being freed from the parasites after an infinite, infinitely long time .... and how for the very first time an integration of his true friends is possible for him, those who have remained faithful to him and stayed with him throughout the eternities, while those who have fallen away have fought against him and his.

We no longer need to fearfully hold back our love for him for fear of the oppressors. We may finally let our hearts throb freely for him, for the end of oppression has come and he can finally show himself as our Father unhindered.

Vision:

I see many bunches of elderberries and I hear saying, 'Can I get some elderberries too?'

But there is no need to say that anymore, because they are plentiful and abundant and everyone is sharing liberally. There is no longer any shortage and everyone enjoys sharing with each other. Mercy and togetherness will be the manners. There is no need to hurry, because no one has to struggle for survival. Everything is well taken care of.

 

8.1.2021 early in the morning

"Once again... bookless drowning in downpours, garbage, hail and endless agony... victims... you too."

I am immediately wide awake and unsure. Aha .... Think I, the AI ... the weather makers ... are speaking up.

I saw a blue light inside me, blue ray, loud individual boxes... it was panned back and forth in my mind... maybe the AI is using it to transmit nonverbal messages or they are scanning the contents of the Spirit with 5G cyber technology ... laser weapons.

BLESS….  Bless them and send them your light.  If they cannot receive the blessing, the blessing will come back to you. Let them see that you are well disposed toward them and that you mean them no harm.

I bless you now. Return home to the light.

You answer: 'To the light of Germany?

To the light of truth, joy and peace.

They actually go within themselves - reflect, think about it and come to the conclusion to ask themselves:

'What are we actually doing with our AI?'

Yes, how many have died and you have not helped them? Bless you, too, so that everyone's heart may be at ease.

‚Mice ... money ... at the airport!'

You mean I live near the airport.

I become aware that my cell phone is next to me and instantly removed the battery.

'Anomaly'

The connection is broken.

Again I go into prayer. Again I hear Father's voice very softly, barely perceptible and he says:

"Eternal control is not, but his weapons."

Yes. EMF - weapons.

This is the discernment of the Spirits, it goes through my mind. Once they have implanted a chip in us, then it is not possible for us to take out the battery, then we are at the mercy of their EMF weapons for 24 hours and under their control.

Then I hear their reasoning again:

'Why are we doing all this? Wasn't that a clear teaching. Blessing?'

My mother once said to me, 'It's like there are two parties fighting over you.'

Yes. It is really like that. Light and darkness are tearing around me.

I bless both of them and send them my light. I bless both of them and send them my light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility