The race continues - stay in love


A.M. Hosta

1/27/2021

This is a correction. That Trump will come back, I was not told by the Father.

It came from other sources. Trump is not coming back again......

The most important thing is to implement the divine law of love better and better, to trust in God more and more, because He cannot help anyone else.

Yesterday at 9:12 pm Father began to speak to me as follows:

"Pizzagate .... The goal of the military liberation operation was to track down the luxury yachts that were circulating unchecked ....

Pelosi ... had something to do with that. She played a major role.

"worldwide .... in the worldwide network of child trafficking, child abuse, torture, ritual killings. The network is global.

"Seek and ye shall find, find and it shall be opened unto you .... Putting the stray hunters out of harm's way .... And show them the door to prison - like Eppstein.

"Bill Gates .... Passé .... There will only be peace when that is gone.... 

Merkel ... a guest on the island from time to time."

Oh my, draining this swamp is again creating enormous tension in my legs and knees.

"One more month."

"Eppstein - the strangler of historical significance....

Trump .... Private plane ... not coming back.... Trump goes too."

Which you talked about so many times with Byron. You also predicted that the White House in Washington would be destroyed. That has now come to pass. There had been talk of a third as president.

I see one of my goldfish opening its mouth.... "TheFish, he wants you ... for fun."

Oh my, I didn't realize that. Sorry. They'll go into the pond in the summer. They are too big for the aquarium by now.

"Byron said who gets saved. You can."

Praising and glorifying the name of the Lord.

"In rites!"

Why do you amplify my pain without end?

"Entertain."

When I meditate and it is a little better again with my metallic pains in my legs, I get more tension and can hardly walk. Why can't I regenerate? Soon it's over with walking. Then nothing will work here anymore.

"I am the creator!"

"Eternal is man... open his eyes!"

I can only do that if I can still walk.

Excuse me. Does this mean that Trump will run for election again, but he will not be president. The question is, who then becomes the President of the Republic.

"The vaccine ... the economy .... It continues .... It's collapsing ... race."

Yes, that's right. It keeps vaccinating ... the economy keeps going down the drain ... the race continues. A lot can happen between now and the election and until all the criminals are apprehended. Thank you Father for still helping us.

"I tell you this: If you don't …..trust in God, then no one can help you.

I see Merkel behind a prison bars looking at the world with a smiling face, and she is most pleased with her work.

"Schism... false church doctrines are coming.

I see Trump's critical expression and the corners of his mouth pulled down

"The pope is hiding..."

"G.... she wants the vaccination and then when she doesn't ....  (button press)

And the father can't do anything because she made a wrong decision.

This is a warning against the planned ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and / or ONE WORLD RELIGION - against AI (Artificial Intelligence).

Annotation:

I started the lemon juice regimen yesterday to detox my body. I could hardly step on my left leg, it hurt so much. Now it is already better. The cure lasts 10 days. It is able to cure even cancer. It detoxifies all cells and makes the body totally alkaline.

Here is another important information from the Corona Committee of Inquiry (worldwide) from 25.1.2021

Courts before decision - with Dr. Reiner Fuellmich  (in german)

The video was immediately censored by Google - here it is still available

Even the WHO now doubts the reliability of the PCR test, at least in asymptomatic people. And this is another reason why the test will soon be overturned, says attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, co-founder of the Corona Inquiry Committee, which is suing against the test with international colleagues in the U.S., Canada and Germany, among other countries. Fuellmich expects the court decision in New York these days and is confident that the judges will rule against the "mother of all measures." The lawsuits are intended to prove, Fuellmich said, that the Corona pandemic is a test pandemic. A conversation about courageous judges, illegal influence on the judiciary and background on the crisis.

https://punkt-preradovic.com/gerichte-vor-entscheidung-mit-dr-reiner-fuellmich/?fbclid=IwAR2zoKVydo6QMb_5vQ4Cu2scv7WxRlUhmmiQgtkwGwcud6ljUavBZilP96U

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility