A training - Part 1

 

A. M. Hosta

1.1.2021

When I woke up, I heard the following from within me:

"I can speak every week, but only one word. I definitely want to be with you."

Oh, thank you, dear Father, we definitely want you with us too.

 

3.1.2021

Father, allow me to ask you a few questions. The question is whether I am still on the right path, the path that leads to you and whether it is your will that I should spread or translate the messages of Alexander Laurent (pseudo-name), whether this is a new task that comes from you for me.

And question three is: Father, you told me that I am gray and filled with gold - what does that mean exactly?

"Sacrifice."

And why sacrifice? What kind of sacrifice am I?

"Mixing!"

With whom did I mingle?

"Swabians!"

I didn't mix with them at all - I don't have children.

"They are poisoned!"

And what are the consequences for me?

"You are also poisoned.. Vampire... mix... regret."

And how can I become pure again - my heart, my mind, my soul? Yes, I see the poison in me, that my house has become dirty and not in order.

"The lioness ... has heated you up, charged you up - untruth, fibs!"

"Medicine!"

What medicine can help me out of this - cleanse my mind and make it clear again?

" M E  !!!"

Yes, as you have often done to me - your grace alone is able to do that. And that from the quanta, the club of the digitalized - did that pollute me too?

Now:

I can see ,how you clean me - you move dark parts in my mind and shift them. It feels better and better.

Please, do the same with the polluted minds of all those you have entrusted to me, so that they too are pure again and clear in their thinking, feeling and acting.

"Laurent - Yahweh, Jehovah, Satan ..... RESPECT!"

Yes. We must even love Yahweh, Jehovah and Satan too. That is how your will is.

"Training"

"10 million years ... from then on digitization went on.... Didn't .... 10 COMMANDMENTS also read .... It is now the last judgment!"

"Died..."

Video of a nurse on Facebook - Celtic Druidic group. She was sitting on a chair, shivering, arm free, receiving the Corona vaccination. Immediately she grabbed her forehead and staggered, grabbed her heart, moaned - half got up and fell to the floor and was gone. Died. Anaphylactic shock.

"Lifestyle..... you left the world."

It was because of her lifestyle.

"Death ... anaphylactic shock ... will be patched up."

Because of her life change, her soul was in pieces.

"Biontech .... LOVE !!!"

My husband said to me, "We have quarreled very little ... and I said to him, "Yes, otherwise we will fly away from the father.

"Quarrel.... The genes associate .... You just ran ..."  (after the evil one) ... zombie... those piggyback snatched..... SIN!!!"

"FINE .... You made up for everything."

Thank you for helping me with that.

"Tomatoes on your eyes!!!" Those don't see it.

Yahweh.... Initially...... Michael.... Successively.... Many followed him."

Michael defeated the apostate Yahweh...more than 10 million years ago.

"Angry... kick him out .... Origin: stupid hen."

Ah!!

"Inarticulate!... Behavior! ... do you want to marry me? ... If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have made it."

"Servant.... With your data.... KEEP QUIET!"

Service Transfers Home .... Better keep quiet about it.

I see coming at me in change ... Dark cloud .... Light cloud .... Dark cloud .... Light cloud .... Dark cloud .... Bright cloud .... Both flowing into each other and flowing apart again .... Until finally, it continuously gets a little brighter overall.

I ask: WHAT?

"Future!"

"Peoples ... reign... final phase.... Devoutly .... Continue. Grandchildren look up to you. Concert!"

YOU are the conductor. Unbelievable.

"Who works on the shoes, becomes cutting. As a soldier, you endure all adversities."

It's about wearing barefoot shoes and posture correction by going barefoot from an acquaintance who was brimming with confidence but not quite sincere.

 

4.1.2021

On waking up....

"Open ... put in the sun, moon and stars ... the Supreme .... Examination ... blood!"

(Have antibody test done by Covid19).

Where should I go to be examined? Doctor? Pharmacy? Or buy a home device?

"Wait"

"Resident .... Incredulous!"

It went through the press - 101 year old resident in Anhalt was the first vaccinated in a nursing home of Germany.

"Shock ... died FAST ... I can patch her up ... romantic .... You... blaspheme.... You at least ... work."

The nurse who died so quickly during the vaccination was also romantic and blasphemed for the sake of her servant work, the father probably means it.

"Greedy .... Nurse .... Always more..."

But I guess she always wanted more in her greed.

"Hospitals ... all closed ... because there's no staff left."

"Those in the freedom network, so those who sued (Berlin demo) ... Conona infected .... Bring each other up .... The law in essence (protect fundamental rights) ... save the parents ... why you do not? “

Why I did not join the demo.... Because Father also said that Father's servants do not go out on the streets to demonstrate.... Should I have demonstrated after all?

As parents, their main concern was the future of their children. What about them?

"Flu  recovered .... Mutated!"

Today there was an article at Web.de that Covid19 has mutated into Covid2 and many recovered from Covid19 are in danger of contracting the mutated Covid2. It is said to be worse than Covid19.

I want to know: Will my husband be vaccinated?

"There are enough ... the vicious .... Shall look for work again, if they deny with it that they damage our immune system with the vaccination."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility