BILLA - a healthy plan


A.M. Hosta

29.1.2021

Father speaks into my Spirit these words:

"8,000 protective pass roads have been established in the north of the country alone."

There is talk of USA. That is where the arrests have now taken place in Washington DC.

Later Father says to me in my Spirit:

"Trump has summoned the country's representatives to a conference. BILLA ... Jens Spahn."

I google what BILLA means and find an online delivery service of healthy food in Austria: https://www.billa.at/  

I then researched to see if it was available in Germany. Yes. It runs through REWE and a delivery flat is possible for 9,99 € per month, but currently no booking is possible because of the Corona crisis. https://www.rewe.de/lieferflat?ecid=crm_campaignshop_ls_trigger_lieferflat_nk_nn_nn_nn&fbclid=IwAR1iEB-u7EJ281MxEv3Ka-3OjKITYpro7ad09SpDLTiSs-n-rxHwfgYo0ew  

Now the father says:

"Biden is alive...! He can activate them all again!" 

He has already emphasized this several times. If we think because he is already executed, so they can put as many doubles as they want of him in action. It's like the movie MATRIX with the black masters. Whenever one is killed, he is immediately replaced by a new one.

He shows me in a vision - I see Obama raging looks prepared at me.

On Facebook, censorship is now almost universal. Posts are simply deleted or given a note that it is not the truth. I have decided, as I have planned for some time, to now restart a Telegram group, in addition to the channel that already exists there. These are:

1) Spiritual Channel - Kingdom of Peace of Christ on Earth

Free from dogma, cult, religion, church. No more worship of external forms. Independent of skin color, race, nation. The teaching of the Holy Spirit for all people. Direct dialogue with God from Spirit to Spirit.  Last days. Second Coming of Christ.

This channel is linked to Traces_in_Sand. Everything posted on Peace Kingdom of Christ on Earth is also posted on Traces_in_Sand.

2) Tracks_in_Sand

Hidden knowledge on world events and glimpses of what is to come.  

 

30.1.2021

Father said:

"Spirituality!!!"

"Don't do it!"  (I'm not supposed to do group chat anymore).

"I want to be close to you. Stay."

Because I joined two group chats of people close to me. But Father showed me in a vision:

I see frequencies, jumbled swirling waves affecting me

Father makes it clear to me that this will harm me. I am not to do this anymore, but to focus on him and spirituality. To communicate from Spirit to Spirit, it takes concentration, purity of heart, of mind, because Father's word is very subtle. When you get involved with swirling frequencies, you are distracted and caught up in the outside and cannot hear the Spirit's voice speaking within you. It can only be heard deep within the innermost being, in the Spirit, in the heart, in the soul.

Vision

He brings Obama before my eyes. I see him wavering back and forth between becoming a clone again and coming back or giving in and acknowledging having lost.

Obama is really Satan. He commands everyone. Everyone listens to him and waits for his commands.

Now I also see Michelle (Big Mike) in my mind's eye, smiling at me with her (his) big eyes, glaring at me and somehow trying to beguile me.

Then I see Obama saying to her:

"Listen, we were defeated, we have to acknowledge that. After all, we experienced triumph with the Holocaust and now with Covid, many, many souls taken."

And with that, he holds a retreat with himself.

But I notice how it works in him, how he wrestles with himself whether he should not attack me after all.

A voice says :

"On the departure of Ratzinger, another letter was written!"  (harshly spoken)

I see in the Spirit an executioner with a black hood pulled over his head....

and Father saying:

"The posts (mine, on Facebook, Twitter), they got it all from you.... ONE FOR ALL...they're on your tail. I could have told you. Stay with me."

Later, the father says:

"There will be money soon. You researched it yourself before I could give it to you."

Now he introduces me to dangers if we suddenly get a lot of money (from the dissolved Vatican, City of London assets of the cabal that they stole from us and will be returned to us with GESARA). He speaks of

"Old... (me -60+) .... They can't use you anymore, you'll be gone in a minute."

"Seductions"

"Household"

"Chibberish"

I'm only supposed to do housekeeping and when I get excited, like now, I'm supposed to speak Chibberish.

This is an exercise where you formulate words like a child who can't speak yet, a gibberish, so to speak, that you don't understand yourself, but that your father understands very well, as he once confirmed to me. It can be reassuring for the Spirit when one absolves oneself without knowing what one has said.

Then Father says:

"By October 20, everyone will have their ...." (money)

I would like a small, self-sufficient country estate with a plot of land and a 400 ltr aquarium for my goldfish.

Father says:

"Earth!"

Now we have sand in the 100 ltr aquarium as a bottom.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility