A Training - Part 2

 

A. M. Hosta

Reference: Interview 2 - Part 3 and 4 by Alexander Laurent

Part 3 - Tasks and ways of Jesus - background of the sun cult https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCPNBUBC_Ak  

Part 4 - Course variants of the forthcoming apocalypse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2CQ_bQUH9I   

1/5/2021

Alexander Laurant claims that Jesus was raised by the AI (artificial intelligence) and after the resurrection with Mary Magdalene he begot a new line, a descendant, that he therefore begot an earthly descendant. He had already been tempted in the desert with this woman, but Jesus remained faithful to himself and did not let himself be tempted during his life, but after his resurrection he did. The AI would have raised Jesus and he would have lived then still long time on earth and would have died, when his apostles were killed.

They would have taken the dead body of the master for investigation purposes.

However, after his resurrection Jesus was no longer a human being with a body, indeed he walked through doors and showed himself to the astonished disciples. Spiritually. It was no longer possible for him to beget offspring. It is not possible without a body.

Now I hear the following words within me:

"I deny ..... wait."

"Genes."

They took his genes from his taken body and implanted them in Mary Magdalene.

"Wake up!"

Please, Father, come to my aid with your holy angels and push the demons of deception down into the abyss... After that I fell asleep.

6.1.2021

At 1:15 I woke up again when Father said:

"You are it ..... Lazarus ..... if you make the trouble once (tarot cards) I can tell you still much more, then you know who you are ....  (this aroused doubts in me already at that time) .... Marry, there also ..... David !!"

Am I digital ?

"Mom ... pushed down .... Matrix"

He means the artificial intelligence that has been pushed down to earth. 

I love, I feel, I am tender, romantic, socíal, I serve, I don't eat meat, I don't need fresh meat, blood of humans, human quanta, I am spiritual, I search for truth, I am devout and so on.

FATHER, that is the only name I may give you or PAPA, you allowed me that too.

"AVE  MARY!"

Now is this teaching to understand what is happening now. (Vaccination for example).

I noticed when I woke up how briefly a cat in me wanted to break through and prayed to JESUS, the NAME that is given to us as protection. I saw only darkness, was filled with fear and gripped with horror because of the hopelessness I felt myself placed in. Yes, I was suddenly deathly afraid of the TRANSFORMATION that seemed to be happening to me - into a cat. They say they will hear voices, they will have hallucinations. Will they also be transformed, into animals? Shapeshifters? I was also overcome by an infinite hopelessness, the feeling that everything is over, no redemption or salvation is possible, and no mercy will help.

I also noticed that it was difficult for me to remember, to form thoughts, it was like dark night in me and I lacked any orientation. Everything seemed senseless to me. A torment.

I asked myself, why did I find these videos - what is it about them. Why did I watch them all? Why was I so eager to know what Mr. Laurent 'was going to say.'

Laurent says: Jesus was to establish a new lineage! Yes, he did, but not with Mary Magdalene.

"Woman, behold your son(he meant John as a symbol of the children of God the Father and it was meant spiritually). Son, behold your mother. (Mary, the universal mother of the children of men, the children of the Father. The new lineage that Jesus established was the Christians, the children of God of the second time, Christianity).

Again, in the third time, an incarnation is foreseen for Mary, to establish again a new lineage, this time purely spiritual.

We are no longer children of the Father, but the grandchildren of the third time - the spiritualists. We travel with light, which is the Word (Jesus, the Son), with the light of the Holy Spirit. Mary is the tender Spirit in the Father and universal Mother, Co-Creator, Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix of the Trinitarian-Marian doctrine of the Spirit, of Spiritualism in the epoch of the Holy Spirit, which began in 1866 in Mexico with Roche Rojas, in whom the Spirit of Elijah was incarnated, as it was then in John the Baptist.

First time: Moses - the Law (of Love) of the Father - Yahweh.

Second time: Jesus - the Word, the Love, Mercy - Christ

Third Time: Elijah - Spiritualization - Spiritualism - Epoch of the Holy Spirit - Trinitarian-Marian Epoch of the Holy Spirit, whom Jesus promised to send as soon as humanity has spiritually evolved to the point of being able to spiritualize.

Laurent also goes very little into the loving, merciful action of the Father, repentance, forgiveness, mercy, atonement and reparation, which is a condition for the soul's return home to the Father, who is, after all, also an inexorable judge as Yahweh, the God of Moses, to whom he carved the law of love in stone. The Father loves his creation - but he hates sin and this he removes relentlessly in order to purify and renew the spiritual kingdom, because nothing impure can enter the bosom of the Father.

Seven dimensions - seven chakras - seven pollutions of the Spirit - seven major sins: Pride, covetousness, unbelief, envy, blasphemy, fornication, murder.

To purify from this, the Father shed the blood of His only Son for mankind to save and deliver them through grace and mercy.  It is His Word that cleanses and this is also the bread that nourishes people.

The Father loves His creation and whoever sees what He has created with the eyes of the heart will discover only beauty and diversity and abundance and He will never destroy that Himself.

It is they, the digital nobility, the AI, the club and the satanic bloodlines, who have written the apocalypse and want to bring it to execution. That is their plan. However, everything has already gone wrong for them, which they have devised against humanity for the last 7 years. Everything has been averted by the father. Laurent also admits that the apocalypse written by the AI can happen this way, but it does not have to, it can also come differently and it can also be that nothing happens at all.

Laurent does not seem to know anything about the events of the third time in Mexico. Is it possible that even the archangels in the seventh dimension do not know anything about the fact that Christ has already returned. (1866 - 1950 in Mexico). He claimed that the Aquarian Age would begin in 2150 A.D. and then Christ would return. In fact, however, the Piscean Age began on 1. September 1866 with the appointment of Roche Rojas (Elijah) as the founder of meeting places for the purpose of transmitting the Third Word of God, and thus the Second Coming of Christ and the epoch of the HOLY SPIRIT, the Trinitarian-Marian salvation epoch has begun and finally culminated in the Book of True Life and the Compendium thereof, the Third Testament, with which the Father corrected all the falsifications and misinformation of the Old and New Testaments, and with which he combined the two first books into a single third book - the Third Testament, which is addressed to all peoples and nations of the earth regardless of race, nation, color, religion, worldview. It is to be free from dogma. No institution shall be established, no church. It is to serve the spiritualization and the direct dialogue from Spirit to Spirit with the Father and help people to spiritualize themselves in order to go home to the Father in soul and spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility