The universal Law of Love








I am your Master, but do not consider Me as separated from the Father,
for I am the Father. There is no difference between the Son and the Holy
Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is One and this is Me. Recognize in my
revelations of all times a single God who has shown himself through varied
and different teachings - as a single book with many pages, many love lessons.
Sanctify my name through your works, and you will find the light within you
that will liberate you from the darkness of ignorance and sin.

Those who condemn and interfere in the affairs of their fellow men, I ask: Do
you consider your burden of sins too easy, for you want to multiply them by
those of others? If you can not free yourself from your burden ─ why do you
multiply it by those of others? Why do you prefer to impose dirt on yourself
and burden yourself instead of seeking in your fellow human soul values ​​that
enrich you? "There are many dwellings in my father's house," but those who
live in the high spiritual regions help people to get rid of their burden, or they
help them to carry it, but without condemning them, nor to feed on their misery.

I have seen you blaspheme on one day, and repent on other days. I have seen
you deny my proclamation, and then testify to its truth. I have seen you slander
one day and defend the one whom you have slandered. It is good if you correct
your mistakes, but it would be better if you did not fall back to evil, so that you
would have nothing to correct. I saw you one day giving a love gift to one who did
not need it, and I saw you denying it to the truly poor. But I do not blame and
judge you. I enlighten you by the light of my instruction, lest you sin again. But I
also tell you that I have sometimes seen you helpful, noble, benevolent and
compassionate, and these merits have always been honored and credited by Me.
But in your heart, more wheat should already be than weed.

You are all my seed, and the Master reaps them. When weeds grow under the
good seed, I also accept this with love to turn it into golden wheat. I see in our
hearts weeds, dirt, crime, hostilities, and yet I accept you and love you. I caress
this seed and purify it until it shines like wheat in the sun. Do you think that the
power of my love is not capable of redeeming you? After I cleanse you, I will sow
 you in my garden, where you will bear new flowers and new fruits. Part of my divine
work is the task of making you worthy. My love blesses you, forgives you and
makes you worthy to hear my word.

This teaching is the same as the one I gave you in past times - the teaching of
love. As you multitudes of people who have heard Me have been strengthened
and nourished by the bread of life, you can provide food to souls and weary
 hearts. Where you encounter an erroneous belief or misconception, you should
bring my light. But you should never impose my teaching by force. Never make a
distinction between the rich and the needy to treat them in different ways, then
you will see, at the bottom of their suffering, a human brother who has fallen and
groans. As your heart is moved by that pain, you will seek a way to relieve it. Your
compassion will cover the bared. You will give rest to the one who has no peace.
You will be like a star on the way of walking strays in the dark. As you fulfill your task,
you will be worthy that I call you "Master."

A.M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life, Volume VII, Teaching 104, Verses 41-62


Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility