Thanksgiving - Prayer and: I will shake my church

Today I was asked for Thanksgiving at breakfast .....
 
Thanksgiving Prayer
Before the meal
O God, from whom we have everything,
we praise You for Your gifts,
You feed us because You love us,
O bless also what You give us. Amen
 
 
After the meal
To You, O God, for food and drink,
for all the best praise and thanks,
You gave, You will always give,
You will praise our whole life.
Amen
 
 
 
 
I will shake my church - S.S. 
The Lord says
” My son, listen unto My voice. Soon tribulations are going to start, before that happens, I will shake My Church. I will shake My sleeping Bride with great signs. Remember the Name of the Lord. Gather all your wheat (your good deads) into your barn for Famine is to come( The Lord is counselling to gather immeasurable Word of God into your heart for Famine of hearing of the Word).”
See link below for the explanation of ‘ gathering immeasurable Word of God into your heart.’
Scripture References
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility