Great Pride

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Jeremiah 13:7-10
7 Then I went to Euphrates, and digged, and took the girdle from the place where I had hid it: and, behold, the girdle was marred, it was profitable for nothing.
8 Then the word of the Lord came into me, saying,
9 Thus saith the Lord, After this manner will I mar the pride of Judah, and the great pride of Jerusalem.
10 This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.
Transcript:
May the Grace of God rest upon each of you in the Remnant, for the TIME HAS COME FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS NATION, for her sins are many and the the cup of iniquities overflows.
I have watched as those who call themselves by My Name wallow in the muck and mire of sin!
I have watched as My People have left their First Love and worship idols of greed, gluttony, lust, and every vile sin! 
I have watched as My People have forsaken Me, and with GREAT PRIDE follow a man who does not know Me, yet pretends he does!
My son, THIS NATION IS NOW COUNTED AS DEAD!
ONLY THOSE WHO REPENT AND TURN FROM THEIR SINS WILL I SAVE! Man's heart has turned evil, and even though they go through the motions, thinking they are holy -- THEY ARE NOT! They are but filthy rags before Me!!(Just like Jeremiah's marred girdle.)
MY REMNANT - THOSE I HAVE CHOSEN - HAVE GIVEN ME THEIR ALL! They seek Me with all they have! They have forsaken the world and the things therein! They worship Me and trust Me fully to lead and guide them! 
I WILL MOVE THEM MIGHTILY IN THE COMING DAYS!  WHEN ALL THE WORLD IS IN FEAR, MY REMNANT WILL WALK UPRIGHT AND STRONG!! 
My son, those of My Body who bicker and take offense to every word or deed will be brought to the knowledge of their sin. EITHER THEY REPENT OR PERISH!
My son, the GREAT PRIDE of this Nation will be its demise. Destruction on an UNIMAGINABLE SCALE will destroy the cities. The water will be undrinkable and the food inedible. Many will curse Me. Many will curse you, My Remnant.  But because the sin is so GREAT, the pride is so GREAT, the destruction will be equal to the GREATNESS!!
My son, many WILL NOT HEAR My word, and many will SCOFF and LAUGH at this word. Many will say it's a lie -- that I would never do that to a people. 
I say - READ MY WORD!!! See what I do to people who worship idols, sacrifice their young to other gods, and who mock Me!! READ MY WORD!!! 
The days are SHORTER now, so is the Window of Salvation! REPENT NOW!! COME TO ME NOW!!  

READ THE SCRIPTURES I gave with this word. Study them and seek Revelation by My Spirit. I will reveal to you what I have to My Servants.

READ MY WORD -- OLD AND NEW!!  THEY ARE ALL MY WORD!!  I AM ON EVERY PAGE -- JUST LOOK FOR ME!!!
My son, I said - PREPARE!! The time is coming where it will be TOO LATE, and what you have is it! 
THEN WHEN IT IS ALL GONE, MY PEOPLE WILL LEARN GREAT FAITH, FOR THE GREAT PRIDE WILL BE BROKEN!!! 
I love you, My Children, but DO NOT just toss this word aside with all the others. I AM coming soon for a Pure Body and Strong Body WALKING IN HUMILITY -- NOT PRIDE!!! 
Amen. 
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility