Comparison

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 14:13-14
13 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.
14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
Transcript:
My son, many people in My Body like to compare the prophets. However, they do not compare My True Prophets to True Prophets. They compare My True Prophets to the False Prophets, but the people have NO DISCERNMENT and rally around the False! 
This was the case during the times of Jeremiah, M y True Prophet. Jeremiah spoke the words I said to speak. He spoke of Coming Calamities and Bondage to Babylon. 
Hananiah, the false prophet, did not speak My words,  but spoke of Flatteries and Good Times. 

The people compared the two and CHOSE the Good-Feeling words of Hananiah. They cursed Jeremiah and tortured and tormented him!
My son, the point is many of My People WILL CHOOSE the Hannaniahs of the Day and totally DISCOUNT My True Prophets because they are TOO BLIND to see the ENEMY AT THE GATE!!
I have sent MANY True Prophets to SHOUT MY WARNINGS to My People in America, only to be cast down and trodden on as liars or false prophets!! The day will come very shortly where those same people will be CALLING OUT for My True Prophets to HEAR what I have to say! 
Thus saith the Lord -- I WILL BE SILENT!! I WILL NO LONGER HOLD BACK MY HAND OF JUDGMENT, BUT WHAT MY PROPHETS HAVE SHOUTED WILL HAPPEN JUST AS I HAVE SAID! I SAY, SIT BACK AND LAUGH AND MOCK AS YOUR CITIES BURN AND AS THE ENEMY COMES IN TO TAKE YOUR NATION CAPTIVE!!
TO THE PEOPLE NOT IN AMERICA - WHY ARE YOU MOCKING??? DON'T YOU KNOW? WHEN AMERICA GOES DOWN, SO WILL THE WORLD!!!
THOSE NOT IN AMERICA - I HAVE ALREADY PLACED MY SWORD IN YOUR COUNTRIES!! WHEN AMERICA IS TAKEN OUT, THE HORDES WILL BE UNLEASHED!!
My son, the people who sided with Hananiah were either slain or taken captive because they CHOSE TO BELIEVE A LIE!! The people today  face the same choice!!
I say, REPENT!!! Turn from your evil ways and SEEK ME with ALL your heart!! WHAT HAS BEEN SAID WILL COME TO PASS, BUT I WILL PROTECT THOSE WHO CALL OUT TO ME!! I WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO SHOW YOU THE  NEARNESS OF MY COMING!! 
I will tell you now - PREPARE YOUR HOUSE, FOR WHEN THE JUDGMENTS COME, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO!!! 
As the people during Jeremiah's day heard the Prophet, they prepared and were protected during the onslaught and captivity. TRUST ME!! I AM with you, and I will be with those who call out My Name! 
The king during Jeremiah's time was a Liar and a Deceiver! Do you SEE the parallels, My Children??? The king was warned by Jeremiah, but CHOSE to ignore him and My Word! 
I have sent My True Prophet to this king, who was not allowed past his Inner Circle. This king was told but CHOSE to ignore! 
I love you, My Children! HEAR My voice when I speak!! KNOW My voice when I call!! 
How??? you say?  PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!!! 
Amen. 
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility