Jesus complains about our glutony



This morning I was given a date (with concern in His voice) ..... 2/23 – 2/28 ..... Then another date ..... "2/17/1918" .....
At Google I found the following results for this date .......  google search result

We have to prepare for times of chaos, hunger, need ..... !!!
Our table is always richly set. Jesus accuses. I am responsible, I am providing it - for my husband. Jesus makes it clear:
There will be hard times where it will get hard, that you have enough to eat. There will be tough tests for all of us. The chaos will increase over the next 7 years (Tribulation)  and it will get more and more severe. Jesus accuses: the gluttony, the car, the fish (Aquarium)  ...
The Lord has given it .... to Him everything will go back again. Yes, I am grateful, grateful for everything that is there in my life, and if He takes it again, then I will be left without all of it ....
He is the Lord! Everything belongs to Him. I regret if I have taken what I should not take. I acknowledge that I have nothing and say thank you, Father, for what I have received in my life from you. Thank you father.
(Title of the picture: no bread for weeks - First world war)

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility