The spiritual return of Christ




209:2 You know that the world while I have brought you my word
have brought has ived without feeling or hearing Me.
3. There are only a few who have learned of my coming.
The rest of humanity lives in the expectation that when I
return ─ as promised ─ I do this bodily, that is, I become
human again.
4. Only you know that you are already in the Third Time,
when I speak to you through those chosen as the voice bearers
of my word.
8. I will leave the seed of spiritualization, which I have always
sowed in the world, again in this time. This seed contains the
secret for a better life.

11. My word will, like a fiery sword, destroy the fanaticism that
has enveloped people for centuries. It will tear the veil of its
ignorance and show the bright, luminous path that leads to Me.
14. You come into the shadow of the mighty tree, where ─ as
you know ─ is the one who offers you the bread of eternal life,
the food that gives you strength to survive the journey of life.
35. My Divine Spirit comes to you to relieve your suffering.
Because you have been very tested on your way. The Master
of Humility comes down to bring you his teaching and comfort.
36. At times I call you to account for your want of fulfillment of
my law. For I have given it to you long ago and sketched the
perfect way with you.

54. What you now hear and see is not the usual liturgy, nor a rite
that impresses your senses. For the solemnity of this manifestation
is within your soul.
62. In this time of confusion and evil, I have chosen a misunderstood
and lowly esteemed nation: the Mexican nation to call upon them and
the chosen ones who live in other nations to gather them around Me,
they to smooth out with the chisels of my word, to give them tasks,
and then to send them prepared and full of love as ambassadors of
my work throughout the world.
67. Preserve peace and peace of mind, for you have entered the
time of struggle that I announced to you a long time ago.
This fight will take place among you. In this you will take the same
weapons. Those who understand and love Me will seize their weapons
for my cause. Those who have not understood Me will put them at the
service of their own cause. But in the end, the truth will triumph.
Some time ago I told you: Remember a parable of the Second Time:
"Let the wheat and the weeds grow together and mow only when both
are ripe to separate the wheat and then throw the weeds into the fire."
 I, the Good Farmer, have made in your hearts the wheat of my word grow
together with the weeds of sin. But now the time has come to mow
with the sickle of my righteousness, so that only in the heart of my workers
and in the bosom of their homes the seed of truth and love remains.

70. What is happening today in the bosom of this people is happening in
all the nations of the world. I have appeared to all with my sword of
righteousness, not only in this world, but also in the spirit world and in
every place where an imperfect soul dwells to enlighten, purify, and perfect
it. The same one who speaks to you at this moment spoke to you in the
Second Time. From all the multitudes of people who heard Me in Galilee,
I chose only twelve, and through them I spread my teaching in wide ways
about the world. At that time, the word of Jesus appeared to many as a
fantasy. Even today, there is no shortage of those who think the same of
the Spirit of Truth. But rather heaven and earth will pass away than my
word is not fulfilled.
71. Who could persecute or accuse you as a criminal or slander you if you
follow my teaching? But you will only teach what I have taught you: love,
 inner worship, the knowledge of the true temple of my divinity.

Anna Maria Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VIII - Instruction 209

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility