Yokes of Iron

Words of Jesus spoken to Byron Searle 
Jeremiah 28:12-14
12 Then the word of the Lord came unto Jeremiah the prophet, after that Hananiah the prophet had broken the yoke from off the neck of the Prophet Jeremiah, saying,
13 Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the Lord; Thou hast broken the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.
14 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; I have put a yoke of iron upon the neck of all these nations, that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and they shall serve him: and I have given him the beasts of the field also.
Transcript:
My son, many of My children have wooden yokes around their necks. These yokes include lust, lies, pride, and selfishness, but I will make these wooden yolks that are easily broken become iron. The church has on the yokes of iron, the yokes that cannot be broken easily and must be removed only by Me - the yokes of lies and deceptions, the yokes of blindness and deafness to My true prophets, the yokes of pride and offensiveness that lead to hatred! The yokes of iron are now around all who follow the false teachings and twisting of My Word!  Many false shepherds lead untold millions down the wide path to hell! The men will answer for the blood they have shed and many lives they have corrupted!
My son, in these closing last days, I said that deception will run rampant, and because the people are lazy and refuse to read My Word, many will perish and go to hell! I do not want to send them there! They have made that choice all by themselves by following the false teachings that tickle their ears! I have raised up mighty men of My Word, yet they are laughed at, mocked, and ridiculed! They are told that hell doesn't exist - why preach about it? They are told that I wink at certain sins - so why preach condemnation? They are told to stop prophesying doom and gloom because, after all, I am blessing this nation and king! I say those false pastors and teachers will burn in hell because they are too prideful to repent!
My son, those who seek Me and repent will be saved! All those of My children that wake up and get out of those mega whorehouses will I save! Much is coming upon this world, not just America! America will pay the price for the outright rebellion and sin against Me, against My children, against My babies, and against My Remnant! For coming is the day that the judgment on this land will test the meat of all those who call themselves by My Great Name!!!
My son, I want to be clear. The wooden yoke has now been replaced by the iron yoke, and as such, many will be enslaved! Those coming against My true prophets, My true watchmen, My true shepherds will soon learn the truth - THEY WERE WRONG!!! They did not hear My voice, but the voice of a lying, deceiving spirit! They were so sure because the lying spirit will stay with them, deceiving them until they realize they were being deceived! They can say, "I have been in ministry all my life - I cannot be deceived! THAT IS PRIDE!!!
My son, I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN, BUT THEY NEED TO REPENT!!! THEY NEED TO OPEN MY WORD AND FOLLOW IT, NOT SOME PERSON!!! THEY NEED TO SEEK ME WITH ALL THEIR HEART, MIND, AND SOUL!!! I WILL LOVE THEM WHERE THEY ARE, BUT THEY NEED TO REPENT AND TURN FROM SIN!!! I AM COMING SOON - I AM COMING SOON!!! 
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility