Day of visitation

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Isaiah 10:3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will you flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?
Transcript:
My son, only my Remnant are ready for the Day of My Visitation, for when I come, the world will not expect how I am. They have been taught I am make-believe, that I am just an idea or thought. They have been taught that I am a weak, philosophical person. Some have been taught I am just a good man, a prophet or a teacher. Some even teach that I am dead. They say My disciples stole My body to fool everyone.
BUT I TELL YOU AND ALL THOSE WHO READ THESE WORDS, I AM ALIVE AND COMING BACK AS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!!! I AM THE MIGHTY ALPHA AND OMEGA, AND I AM COMING BACK VERY, VERY, VERY SOON!!!!!
My son, will My people be ready on that day? I say some will, but MOST ARE NOT! I AM BRINGING MY JUDGMENTS NOT TO DESTROY, BUT TO BIRTH NEW LIFE INTO MY BODY!!! My Body is sound asleep, happy to just go on living life with no regard to Me! Most never pray, and if they do, most do not believe what they pray! Prayer to My Body is just a formality that one goes through, like the Pharisees!!!
My son, the Day of Visitation is so near, yet in My Body THERE IS NO URGENCY!!! They are trusting a man who is lying to them, just to get votes. I tell you now for the 6th time, the king is evil through and through, and HE IS DOING MY WILL TO BRING JUDGMENT ON THIS NATION!!! BUT YOU, MY CHURCH, ARE BLIND, DEAF AND DUMB, AND THE JUDGMENTS I BRING ARE TO WAKE YOU UP!!!
REVIVAL WILL AND ONLY COMES OUT OF JUDGMENT AND DESTRUCTION!!! THEN, AND ONLY THEN, WILL MY BODY FALL ON THEIR FACES AND SEEK ME!!! THEN WILL TRUE WORSHIP BEGIN, AND MY BODY WILL WALK IN POWER!!! WILL IT HURT TO WAKE UP? YES!!! MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!! TIME TO TRUST IN ME AND NOT A MAN!!!!!!
My son, I love My Body so much, but right now, today, only My Remnant are ready! MY BODY -- STARTING TODAY, REPENT FOR YOUR FAILURES AND GET ON YOUR FACES BEFORE ME AND CRY OUT FOR FORGIVENESS WHILE YOU HAVE TIME!!! I AM COMING SOON FOR MY VISITATION!!! WILL YOU BE READY???  
Stay in prayer for each other, love one another, and stay in My Word. Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility