Vanity of vanities

Jeremiah 23: 13-14
13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err. 
14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.
Transcript:
WOE TO THEM THAT BELIEVE AND FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS AND UTTERINGS OF A MAN! I HAVE NOT CALLED THEM WHICH SAY, THUS SAITH THE LORD! THEY PROPHESY IN THEIR OWN VANITY AND THE THOUGHTS OF THEIR EVIL MIND! WOE TO THEM WHO TELL OF DREAMS THAT I HAVE NOT GIVEN, YET THEY THINK THAT ALL DREAMS COME FROM ME AND THEY MUST TELL EVERYONE! THAT IS TO THE VANITY OF THEIR OWN LUSTFUL HEARTS! 
My son, so many of My Children are being blown about by every wind of doctrine, DOCTRINE THAT MAN HAS MADE, NOT ME! MY DOCTRINE IS MY WORD - LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, AND LOVE ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART, SOUL, AND MIND! THAT IS MY DOCTRINE! Woe to those false shepherds who constantly feed My sheep with half-truths and wisdom from evil hearts! These men will face My fury and will not be in My kingdom!
My son, I have said over and over to get ready, I am coming, but words fall upon deaf ears! In the coming days, many will have wished they would have taken my warnings seriously! Perilous times have now come upon a nation that has turned its back on Me and follows after the false prophecies of Hananiah! My true followers know My voice and have prepared for what is about to happen!
America, your time of judgment is here, and no amount of prayers will stop what I have begun! Your lying king cannot save you! Your money cannot save you! Your Supreme Court cannot save you! And neither the show of a false prophet can save you! ONLY I CAN SAVE YOU, SAITH THE LORD, AND ONLY I CAN FORGIVE THE SINS YOU LOVE!!!  
My son, HEAR ME NOW AS I SAY THE TIME OF JUDGMENT IS HERE! AMERICA WILL DECREASE, NOT INCREASE! ALL THAT IS WILL BE NO MORE!!! THE PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN LIES OVER TRUTH, AND NOW THEY WILL EAT WHAT THEY HAVE CHOSEN! WOE TO THOSE WHO WILL NOT REPENT AND TURN FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS! 
My son, I love you and My Remnant who are ready and not following lies! Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility