GIVE and TAKE

Anna Maria had a dream 
She is new to a community. When hey sang, she mocked. When they sang again, she got involved and tried to integrate. Someone asked: 'And you already sang?' Then she was allowed to sing along. 
 Jesus: "Bäbäbäbäbäää" 
He reflects Anna Maria because she vigorously defended herself on the criticism of the patient's wife. The wife of the patient had looked at a thriller. Then she came into the patients room and claimed that Anna Maria had not besieged him for 3 hours. That was a false statement and Anna Maria struggled. It was almost an insinuation or a lie, as she had twotimes besieged the patient in the meantime within 3 hours. The wife, however, was suspicious and stuck to her claim. 
Anna Maria asked Jesus: How would you have done that? 
"Silence" 
Anna Maria felt hurt and wanted to dissolve that. 
Now after the dream she is desperate. She cries. She asks Jesus: Where have you been when they approached on me? My husband knows about the situation in the care of dissatisfied relatives. He would have comforted me. 
And now I am begging for love from you, since I am only one of many others among you and I must ask you on the knees for forgiveness. Worship is not a relationship, but an office, a ministry. And I have committed no sin. I was hurt. 
Then she thought it was like ironing her husband's clothes, that is a service within the relationship that is not just serving, but giving and receiving. Jesus gives graces for the ministry of worship.   
"Your area," he says.   
He gives peace and security as mercy for the ministry of worship. 
"Belly. Children. I already took you as a wife. " 
There is a love relationship. She just could not see it at the moment and that there have been so many loving moments full of happiness and bliss she remembers. 
She realized it was better to talk honestly about the situation than just regret something on her knees, which was painful and where she was almost innocently attacked. Repentance comes automatically when the situation is resolved in conversation and love flows again. 
"Go on!" He says and "Tussi. Offended." 
With tears the bitter salt flushed it goes on. 
"They locked up against it. You too."   
I got bogged down too. For many years. 
But this time I was ready for you immediately and you made me a mother. Without thinking about what my husband would say, I immediately said yes. He also wanted children, but for him I was too old, barren. Only you could still make me a mother in my old age. You can not physically, but you can plant divine eggs, sow spiritual seeds. Now everyone is helped and my husband you made a progenitor on earth and you fathered a grandson to the father, a son of his son, Jesus. Give and take. 
"We two." 
A wonderful team. 
There is no certificate that we sign. Complete trust is the seal. Like in paradise with Adam and Eve. 
"Think. How happy she is. " 
It is wonderful. I can not compare myself with the others so I do not get involved and suffer. It is unique and wonderful. Just wonderful, what happens to us. 
"Grace. I know you." 
Thank you. I love you. 
"Do you want me .." 
We are already. Yes. 
"I have only one."   
Always. I believe you. I trust you. You're the one. You have freed my heart. Healed. 
"Shrew. Was needed. You had to look for me. " 
Found. Glad. Grateful. Happy. 
"At the Mount of Olives. There was nobody there. " 
My hero. The only one who could go this hard way. You alone. Nobody but you could do that. Only your faith was capable and the power from above. 
"Found." 
I'll take you in the day. Stay with me. 
"Move. There's movement. " 
Pure vitality. It flows again. 
"The pond…" 
Feed fish. Oh. I have to go today, when it's warm, they're hungry. You reward us with summer weather in October. I'm happy about it. The laundry yesterday was dry. 
"I have to say, fine, how you did that. Great." 
Salutary. 
"What would I have done without you? " 
And I first. This place would not exist anymore. I owe that to you, that we may live here in peace. 
 Nice. 
'Shrew!' That's why my husband started doing it, so I'm looking for YOU. 
"Divorce" 
Divorce does not exist in heaven. He often used it as a weapon in the beginning, if he wanted to enforce his will. In heaven there is only reconciliation and eternal love. 
"Now we have it. I did not know myself that it was me. " 
Yes something like that. Is that too, you, God, did not know. That with the relationship you mean? You certainly knew it - but did not know it yet. You are experiencing it only now and me too. 
"You found me. In the end, you found me. " 
Great. 
You also searched - a woman. There are many. But not ready for you, as you wish. Have you let me find you. Found. Glad. 
"Coffee. Now you may have it. " 
Laughs. 
"That's why men forbid women if they are not sure of their affection." 
Well then - latte macchiato is my favorite.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility