Here HE has spoken

Ref. to  PRISCILLA  at 02/07/2018
Quote:    
"He who has understanding, acts according to the commandments of God, does not do what pleases the Lord, keep silent in the face of evil, guard his tongue and know how to behave well, 
does not stain the reputation and honor of your neighbor in grief 
and keep his wigwam clean. 
You are dear to me, you can stay in the house of the Lord. 
I'll be back, not yet, but soon. 
Talk to this generation. 
 I want to reveal a secret to you 
Whenever you call me I will be there 
To fulfill the will of the Lord brings grace to serve the name of the Lord. 
He is raised to the state of grace and the wedding takes place. 
A mystery, who can fathom it. 
Take all who follow you and invite them to be faithful servants, 
they should be my own, 
participate in my joy 
and live in my father's house. " 
Thank you, sir. 
Thank you, Lord, for your great trust in me. I will do it. Only one thing I ask of you, that you guide me, because I do not know how to do that. I have never ruled the earth. You alone know how to do that. And if you guide me, then I'll learn it too. 
"Come over." 
Come on, Lord, Amen. 
Where is the office? From where will I rule? 
"I will be there myself."

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility