The nations gradually gather in the valley for judgment


11/16/2023 

TTT 51 : 35 Step by step the nations go towards the valley (death) where they gather to be prepared.


During the night, A.M. woke up and heard: 
"Distiller. They have poisoned the water... Are alone."

  
(cleaning the water in the distiller) ... but she groaned: No, I can't do it anymore ... alone ... then I'll drink it too ... then there's peace ... we took normal water for breakfast ... I have a dry throat, but it could be from the heating, says my husband.... I once poisoned myself with a moldy lemon, got stomach cramps and was very miserable ... but it didn't do me any harm. We'll see.
"I haven't spoken yet." 
"Love!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility