The final countdown


11/24/2023

TTT 47 : 11 Spiritualism I have called the revelation that speaks to you of the life of the Spirit, that teaches you to commune directly with your Father, and that lifts you above material life.

Today there is a strange tension in the air - a test.

"Smile!"

11/25/2023 at 0:45 a.m.

A.M. wakes up from a dream:

The dream was about relationship. A.M. was with someone and didn't think anything would change. Then she saw her little box with the breakfast cream cheese and how someone stuck a label on it and a second label. The first label said '03.3rd.', the second label said '03.4th.'. She realized that this was a date with another man and was unsettled because this seemed to mean a mess in her relationships.

She heard the neighbor walking around above her and heard

"The neighbor"

and was startled and felt anger rising within her. Then she asked the man what it meant and was told:

"Worst case scenario. Worldwide."

A.M. was even more frightened and imagined how she would start all over again as a single-celled organism.

She prayed:

Jesus Christ is Lord. Lord, Jesus Christ, I surrender my body, my soul, my Spirit, my heart, my will to you. Please, be my only shepherd and feed me and keep away from me everything that hinders me from coming to you. I trust in you alone.

Father, please let me see through all the lies around me more and more and free us all from evil. Please, listen to my prayer. Let me see and understand the truth. Please be my harbor, my refuge and my salvation. Dear Savior.

After that, it gets brighter in A.M. and she recognizes. The date that someone has stuck on the labels of her cream cheese box, 03.3rd. and 03.4th., is from the Lord himself, when he will come to the worst-case-scenario.

Then a song comes to her mind: "The final countdown"

She googles it and finds the 1980 sci-fi in German and English:

The final countdown

Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX33Diwrv3A   

(The movie can be streamed on Amazon prime)

or.

The final countdown.

MuseScore-piece: https://musescore.com/user/29003692/scores/6110869

Note: The father told A.M., that life on Venus is impossible.   

During this search, A.M. hears the father's voice say:

"This is political. They need help."

As she generates the scripture for today, she gets:

TTT 63 : 102 Then you will hear many say that your nation is the new land of promise, the New Jerusalem. However, you will tell them that that Promised Land is beyond this world, and that to get to it, one must do so in Spirit, having passed through the great wilderness of the trials of this time. You will also tell them that this nation is but an oasis in the midst of the desert.

-----------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility