Message to Great Miracles Avenue

Dear brother in Christ, hello,  

I am from Germany and my name is Anne Mary Hosta - Hosta is a name revealed to me by God himself in 2017 and it means:

Host ....  and the A I standing for Anne  ....  Bread of life... HOST-A

In 2017 I asked a Facebook friend who commutes the Schumann frequency together with Jesus and who can talk to Jesus to send Jesus to me once, because I wanted to be able to talk to him so much, because I already had an angel apparition in my youth when I was sitting on a bench and was sad that my company had to file for bankruptcy and lay me off at the end of the year. The angel sat with me on the bench, stroked my head lovingly and his presence gave me comfort and hope. He had shoulder-length dark hair and a floor-length white robe on and told me that I still had a long way to go and that I had to learn to be obedient and pray. Today, according to almost 40 years, I learned that it was Jesus back then. Since 2017, when the Lord visited me in my home because of my request to my Facebook friend and I tangibly perceived his form and was embraced by him, he has called me into his service. I was allowed to work for him, translating the BTL and the TTT into 30 languages with the help of a translation software that Jesus sent me.

BTL: Book of True Life - Revelations of Jesus Christ in Mexico from 1884 - 1950

The Lord sent Elijah in Roche Rojas to prepare the way for him. Roche Rojas was ordained by the Lord on September 1, 1866 and entrusted with the task of establishing meeting places in the suburbs of Mexico City. When this was done, Christ began to speak there from Spirit to Spirit from 1884- 1950 to the voice bearers he had prepared and selected himself. The voice bearers received the divine ray and their mouths spoke in trance what they heard from the Holy Spirit. This was then written down in 12 volumes - The BOOK OF TRUE LIFE - and it was the Lord's wish to create a compendium from this, the TTT -

THE THIRD TESTAMENT - for all mankind, in which the Lord removes and resolves the errors from the Old Testament and the New Testament and which is a guide for all mankind. It contains the wisdom of God, which he shares with people to give them instruction, comfort, life and orientation for the present time of tribulation and the book is holy and it is valid for all times until eternity and it will be the only teaching that people will recognize according to the tribulation and they will live by it and there will be peace on earth and it will be the Lord who will rule the earth forever and he will dwell in people's hearts and always be close to them.

This is the Third Age, the epoch of the Holy Spirit, the science of spiritualism, which is the teaching of the Holy Spirit for all mankind, the divine law of love for all time.

TTT 11 : 51 Listen, disciples: In order for the love of God to manifest itself to humanity, the humility of the instrument was necessary, and Jesus was always humble; and as he gave an example of this to men, he told you on one occasion that he could do nothing without the will of his Heavenly Father. Those who do not penetrate the humility of these words will think that Jesus was a man like any other; but the truth is that he wanted to give you a teaching of humility.

Ukraine

25.6.23 

I was in prayer and my soul told me:

"The ground will not burn."

"However, the situation is still coming to a head, every few minutes."

I had a vision the other day:

I saw President Putin. He was in the presence of the Lord, Jesus Christ, and his face was distorted as he said to me, "You mock me!" Not me, I said. Christ harmonized and shed light on Ukraine, on Putin and on me. It became bright and friendly.

2:55 p.m.

My husband is texting right now: the Wagner riot is over.

All I know is that Putin has offered millions of roubles in compensation to the Wagner family.

Prigozhin is going into exile according to Belarus. Proposed by the Belarusian president because he had known Prigozhin personally for 20 years. Russia accepted it with impunity.

BTL X - Teaching 288 - Verses 34 - 36

34 Who will be victorious in this battle? No religion will emerge victorious from this conflict, just as no nation will remain victorious in this murderous war you are suffering today.

* In the Second World War referred to here, there were so-called victorious powers, but the struggle for earthly supremacy continued according to the end of the war until today. In this struggle, however, no world power will remain victorious in the end.

35 My justice will prevail over the war for earthly supremacy, and later, in that battle to establish any doctrine* or religion, my truth will prevail.

36 The only and highest truth will shine like the light of a flash of lightning in a stormy night, and everyone will see this divine flash of light in the place where he is. (spiritual vision)

*Note:

The WHO's new pandemic treaty is a doctrine and it will fail.

27.6.2023

Streams of refugees pouring into Germany

The Lord is saying to me right now: 

"The invasion" ...

The streams of refugees that are flooding in and are allowed to do so ...  it is a merit for DE that they are allowed to do so ... they will later return to their homeland stronger when they have nourished themselves here

Israel war

As I pray I hear the Lord say:

"Buns (I bought buns for us) ... kill.... soon.... Israel .... The Lion (of Judah) .... ME !"

Approx. 22:30

"More will die!"

Here the Lord announces the coming war between Israel and Gaza and the famine in Gaza because Israel will cut off the Palestinians from supplies, electricity, water, food, gasoline, medicine as part of the plan to commit genocide there and it is now the first live genocide visible to all mankind in the history of mankind. What we are experiencing here is God's judgment, which will spread across the whole of humanity. But God's justice is love and mercy at the same time, for he promises protection and salvation and eternal redemption to those who love him and live according to his law.

 About 11 o'clock

I lay down for a moment, took a short break:

"In this place dwell the fairies, those who are warm-hearted and good."

In which place?

"In your place!"

Thank you for your praise. That feels so good.

Around 1 p.m. - I lay down for a little rest at midday.

"Send you"

Like you've been sending me since 2017? Yes. Good. Thank you, Your Majesty. I'll go for you; I've seen this before.

Peace deal

Ca. 13:45

"Trump - Jerusalem akept" 

Yes. He's teamed up with them.

"Sophisticated solution"

But unfair for the Palestinians. They are being cheated and deprived of their land.

"Wagner"

Will they also fight against Israel?

At the word Israel, the Lord says:

"Lost"

President Trump's proposed peace deal was accepted in Jerusalem - a two-state solution for Israel and the Palestinians to live together peacefully. It was a cunning solution because it envisaged taking away the Palestinians' rights and forcing them off their land.

2.7.2023

I woke up in the night and had a vision:

An aged, stooped woman appeared in my mind's eye. Her dress was red with other shades and I saw her face suddenly turn ashen and then she was gray.

Then I had a second vision:

I saw divine light shining on another entity and she was filled with it.

Then the Lord said to me:

"I just wanted to show you that there are countless dead and living beings in the whole world."

Later he added:

"The difference between the two is called SOLIDARITY!"

"Practice!"

Note on this:  We see people who have been able to establish themselves in the world and make a name for themselves, but the Lord sees their heart and knows them and knows who is alive in God's Spirit and who is not. And when we recognize that someone is dead or alive in their Spirit, we are to practice solidarity and pray for them because the Lord, who is rich in grace and mercy, can save them and bring them back to life in the Spirit.

And I have generated this scripture for this:

TTT 41 - Connection between this world and the hereafter

Erring and malevolent Spirits

27 This time is different from the first and second. Today you live in a chaos of unleashed visible and invisible elements.  Woe to him who does not watch, for he will fall, and he who is armed must fight!

28 Thousands of invisible eyes are watching you; some to ambush you on your way and bring you down, others to protect you.

Putin

5.7.23

Thanks to melatonin I was able to sleep a little, then the Lord woke me up again. I had two visions.

1) I saw Putin's face, distorted by doubts, bent posture

2 I saw many individual fires burning, all over the world.

I prayed, but was too tired and could not find peace. I had worked too much in the garden and at home. And I asked him: What do you actually want from me?

"Determine. If I have you, I'll release everything, things that are doomed. "

You can do that for all I care.

You could prevent a lot more, you have all the force, but you don't want to. You could throw out our politicians, but you don't want to. You could give the people - like Switzerland - more say, but you don't want to. So the chaos will spread more and more.

"It's contained in normal life."

I can't see that. The German people are bleeding to death and the rich are feasting on it.

The word - the double-edged sword - can be hard and cold as steel - so much pain for my limbs.

"Let's say if you're good, I can comfort you too."

"Hope. I'll level the buried paths so you can walk on them again. The greens are coming away."

8.7.2023

Last night I prayed again for Putin and for the soldiers and all those who are without light. Then I saw President Putin in a vision.

He was standing upright, no longer bent over, but upright and straight and smiling happily.

The Ukrainians had announced that he would not live much longer, but the Lord protected him and he is doing better.

5.8.23

I see in my Spirit Putin looking at me wondering why he should help Europe, there is no reason for it according to what Germany and Europe have done to him. But Jesus wants him to help us too. He tells Putin: "You also prayed that Russia would become strong."

Yes, I have been praying for Russia's conversion since my youth.

"Salvation."

Around 7 p.m. - I'm very tired - I slept on the sofa.

Vision:

"I see Putin. He doesn't want to give us any more grain. Jesus takes my arm and lifts it up like a victor. Putin doesn't understand. He asks: "USA?"

I say: I don't pray for the USA. I pray for Russia.

It dawns on Putin. He looks up to Jesus and marvels that there is peace and that the USA has not invaded Russia. That was the work of our Lord Jesus and the power of our prayers.

Putin says, "I'll remove the picture. You get."

Collapse of the financial system

9.8.23

Again I had the vision I've had so many times before:

The giga skyscrapers swaying back and forth in the wind

I perceive that it is a machine, a factory.

The Lord is now dissolving it.

It's the money-printing machines, it's a whole factory.

When they are in operation and running, when the printing is running, they are huge wave movements. Now I see that the wave movements are slowing down, becoming less and less.

Jesus says:

"They're winding down."

"Relax!"

Bipolar world powers

Vision

I'm driving on the expressway or highway and in the passing lane a station wagon - van comes towards me as a wrong-way driver. The car is red and white and looks harmless, not dangerous, not a big truck. Nothing happens to me, but I don't know what else will happen behind me.

A voice says:

"Fork in the road... you'll find your way."

A while later:

"Unipolar world direction being dealt with."

Bipolar can mean that there will be two world powers, two power blocs, the East and the West.

"China"

The B.R.I.C.S. (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa ... and 42 other states that want to join).

"Africa becomes independent and finds peace. The shadows disappear."

B.R.I.C.S - India

10.8.2023

I was very restless that night and couldn't fall asleep. I went to the couch so as not to disturb my husband. Around 3 a.m. I had a dream:

I was in a meeting. There were men in black suits and it was very dark in the room. It was night. Three men got up at the same time and came towards me. They said to me: "Come with me!" It sounded very harsh. It was an order and I stretched and said: NO!!!

They were visibly taken aback by this and stopped. I tried to get away from them because their intention was clear. I managed to disappear into the crowd and escape through side niches. I fled outside, where it was also night. I called on the Virgin Mary and took refuge in a nearby cathedral.

I then fell asleep again, tired, and woke up around 6:30.

Vision 

I see the face of the Indian Prime Minister clearly. I don't know him, only from pictures. He is in black and his expression is quite frosty and he looks at me inquiringly. I hold his gaze and don't move away. He thinks: USA and I see his thoughts, see the swaying of the skyscrapers and he thinks of dropping nuclear bombs. I bless him and call on the name of Jesus Christ. He disappears, but comes right back. I look kindly at him and my Spirit within me makes me say "...and thank you...". This softens the Premier's icy face a little.

Around 8 o'clock

Vision

I see many Indian children gathering around me and reaching out their hands according to me. They are all hungry. I have blessed them and prayed for their daily bread.

In the bathroom:

I perceive the Prime Minister again, thinking, "This is not a ruler ... she is really (he is at a loss for words) ... soft."

Putin:

“Germany is itself a victim of the US, oppressed and used since WW2.”

PM Modi understands that.

TTT 16 - The Divine Law

46 The law of love, good and justice has been the spiritual inheritance that I have brought to him at all times. From lesson to lesson, I have led mankind to the understanding that the law can be summarized in a single commandment: that of love.

love. Love the Father, who is the author of life, love your fellow man, who is part of the Father, love everything that the Lord has created and ordered. 

Money printing press

12.8.2023

During the morning prayer

Vision:

I see the money printing press as it is about to take its last gasp and then stop.

The Lord says:

"Money printing press ... never again .... for all time!"

Return to the afterlife

15.8.23

Then the Lord says to me:

"Family ... you'll find them."

 "You can go that way when you return." **

** Note: The title of my book currently in progress, the title of which was given to me by God, as with the previous ones, is: "The Return to the Hereafter"

To where you live? I asked the Lord.

Look at the birds, they don't build houses, they don't have nests to sleep in. They live in the branches of the trees.

"It's up to you."

I can go there. Now it is clear to me where I am returning to.

I create a vision within myself:

I see a white basin into which clear water flows from the air directly into the basin.

Me: You have prepared and purified me.

"Winner!"

"We're about the same!"

"Industrially processed food ... for zombies."

"The gas ... there are different ways."

"It takes six years to seal a tribe, and according to the sealing, you're responsible for it." "We have creative flowers."

That's not how I would have imagined it. I thought it was all Spirit in the afterlife, in the spiritual realm.

"People go into their bedroom and talk to their god, I mean, alone."

Yes.

"Stay. You can do it."

Yes, and thank you.

The stars are falling

30.9.2023 around 6:30 a.m.

"Pray today!"

Visions:

The Lord looks into my eyes with his eyes. He exchanges glances with my eyes.

(Not blue ball, but real eyes)

"It's time... the stars are falling."

I see all the many stars falling from the sky and then she sees the houses of a city collapse and come down.

It was a reference to the events of October 7, 2023 in Israel - Gaza and to everything that follows in the whole world.

TTT 36 : 24 How many of those who seek the truth in books, among scholars and in the various sciences will eventually discover it within themselves, since I have planted a seed of Eternal Truth in the innermost being of every man.

I think about it, is there still a way out?

"You can go under it or over it... agreed."

The Master indicates that he agrees with her.

China - Germany

4.11.2023

TTT 51 : 23 I want equality among my children, as I already preached in the "Second Time". But not only materially, as people perceive it. I inspire you with equality out of love, with which I make you understand that you are all brothers and sisters, children of God. (BTL, T.246, 61 - 63)

The Lord says again, as He did a few days ago:

"China"

Yesterday I found an article on the web which said that Chancellor Scholz had spoken to the Chinese Prime Minister about the conflicts in Ukraine and Israel. President Xi Jinping asked Mr. Scholz to suggest that the European countries cooperate economically with China. China is in solidarity with the European Union. Mr. Scholz had asked Mr. Putin to join the BRICS, but this was not allowed by the USA. Perhaps Mr. Putin has exerted influence here and spoken out in favour of the European Union. He always wanted to, but he was ignored.

Vision:

I see skyscrapers shaking violently and collapsing and there's almost no end to it.

"England"

No longer part of the European Union - Brexit. America's fate could follow.

Nethanyahu - according to another article on the web - has announced: There will only be a ceasefire on one condition: If hostages are released.

America no longer has the money to wage and finance wars like in Ukraine and Israel.

It is the Lord who raises up a nation

TTT 8 : 88 Then I will say to them: This poor and humble people, who nevertheless live zealously according to my law and are strong against the passions of the world, have not been raised up by any man. These multitudes, who delight in doing good, who are enlightened by inspiration and who bring the message of peace and a drop of healing balm to the hearts, have not been taught by teachers or clergymen of any cult community on earth. For verily, I tell you, in this time there is not a single person in your world who is able to teach the worship of God in true spirituality. It is not in the splendor of rites or ceremonies, nor in wealth or earthly force, that truth has its roots, which, being humble, seeks the pure, noble, sincere, truth-loving hearts as its temple. Where are those hearts?

------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility