The wedding is ready - are you?


Byron Searle 

Matthew 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,3  And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. 4  Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. 5  But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: 6  And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. 7  But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8  Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. 9  Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. 10  So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. 11  And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garments: 12  And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment?  And he was speechless. 13  Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14  For many are called, but few are chosen. 

Transcript:

My son, I HAVE PREPARED A WEDDING FEAST, and many who think they are READY to attend -- ARE NOT.

 DO YOU THINK I WILL LET MURDERERS INTO MY BANQUET???

 You say -- MURDERERS???  NOT US, LORD!!!

 BUT I SAY -- I HAVE SENT MY SERVANTS OUT INTO THE BYWAYS TO GATHER THOSE TO THE WEDDING, AND THEY WERE MURDERED BY THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES MINE!!

They have MOCKED and SNEERED and even DESTROYED those I have sent out.  These MURDERERS MURDER BY THEIR TONGUE, and THEY THINK they are doing me a service -- those who twist the scripture to fit Me in a box they created.  THEY MOVE IN HATE, JEALOUSY, AND PRIDE.

 My son, I HAVE GIVEN MY CHILDREN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER TO PRAY, yet ONLY My Remnant have heard the CALL and given Me their ALL.

 Many who call themselves Mine have NOT PRAYED FOR REPENTANCE -- instead praying for this NATION TO PROSPER.

 My son, I tell you now -- THIS NATION WILL NOT PROSPER -- BUT COLLAPSE!!

 YOUR RICHES WILL BE EATEN BY THE CANKER WORMS, AND YOUR FOOD WILL DRY UP!!

 THIS NATION THAT IS DIVIDED -- WILL I RIP IN TWO!!  AND THOSE WHO THINK I WILL NOT -- READ MY WORD!!

 I AM THE ONE WHO RAISES UP KINGS AND NATIONS, AND I WILL TEAR THEM DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE ICHABOD TO ME!!

 I WILL DESTROY YOUR ARMIES, AND YOUR SHIPS WILL SINK!!

 I WILL LAY WASTE TO YOU -- OH, BACKSLIDDEN NATION!! 

 My son, I said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, and sent My servant TO SHARE THE DREAMS I GAVE HIM -- BUT HE WAS IGNORED, MOCKED, AND MURDERED WITH WORDS BY THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE MINE!!

 I SAY -- REPENT!! YOU WICKED GENERATION!!  REPENT!! YOU LUKEWARM PEOPLE!!  AND I WILL FORGIVE YOU.

 JUDGMENTS ARE SET -- AND NO AMOUNT OF PRAYERS WILL STOP THEM.

 THIS NATION FROM THE KING DOWN HAS NOT REPENTED -- BUT HAVE GROWN MORE REBELLIOUS.

 My son, I WILL SEND MY REMNANT OUT to the highways and byways TO GATHER THOSE for the WEDDING FEAST -- they will be MY GUESTS.

 Although some who THINK they are righteous will try to sneak in -- I WILL STOP THEM AND CAST THEM INTO OUTER DARKNESS.

 I say, REPENT NOW!!  TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS!!  GET YOUR HOUSES IN ORDER!!

 MY JUDGMENTS ARE HERE -- AND MANY WILL PERISH BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HEED THE WARNING!! 

 I SAY -- REPENT!!!  REPENT!!!  REPENT!!

 FOR I AM IS ABOUT TO SHAKE THIS WORLD BEYOND WHAT ANYONE BELIEVES!!! 

 ALL THE WORLD WILL SHAKE!!! 

 ALL WILL COME DOWN!!!

 REPENT!! TURN TO MY SON, JESUS.  TURN TO JESUS FOR FORGIVENESS.  

I WILL NOT HOLD BACK -- MY ANGER IS KINDLED AND MY ARMIES STAND READY!!

REPENT!!!  SAYS THE LORD OF HOSTS.

 Shalom,

The Father

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/09/the-wedding-is-ready-are-you.html

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility