Join together !


A. M. Hosta

Yesterday before falling asleep I thought of our wedding day, which is on 1.10. for the 9th time and asked the Lord what we could do together.

In the night I woke up and received this assessment of the HolySpirit from my husband:

"Enlightenment philosopher. . . Peace ... the eggs (1) ...  Philanthropist (2) ... I waited a little longer ... persevering, persistent ..." (3)

(1) He longs to be loved - he knows that he must not do anything to me and therefore feels this urge and because he suppresses it, it becomes all the stronger ... but he is patient) 

(3)Shall I tell him

"Invite..."

I am to invite him to follow the Lord 💖💕🐞🍀

The Lord said further:

"Excuse me"

"Sore muscles ... This is not from me"

(All right ... Mr. Sparrow)

He says:

"Join together... the mother... the child."

"Spiritual interests... Chef , he served you with that. "

(The impulses for my contributions often came from my husband and he often cooked chef recipes for us with a lot of patience, although it often seemed too lavish or too elaborate to me)

I see this message as a gift from the Lord on our wedding day. The gifts of the Lord are Spirit and life.

It is now September again. .. 2016 it started for me also in September with this video as an advertisement on Facebook

The Blessed

https://youtu.be/PqKxNb6pAt4

(2) I googled Philantrop - Wikipedia says:

philanthropist. A philanthropic thinking and behavior. As a motive is sometimes called a love that encompasses all of humanity, the general human love.

My husband always strives to reconcile quarreled people and longs himself most to be loved and understood with great patience.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility