LOST SHEEP


 Byron Searle  

Jeremiah 50: 6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place. 7  All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the Lord, the habitation of justice, even the Lord, the hope of their fathers.

Transcript:

My son, speak to the LOST SHEEP who call themselves My Bride.

You gather in buildings and commit fornication with all manner of gods!   I say, WOE UNTO YOU WHO TAKE FREELY OF WHAT I OFFER, THEN PERVERT ALL THAT IS HOLY!   I see you playing with witches and all manner of divinations!  Just because the cards (card reading Christ alignment cards) have an image they say is Me (Jesus), does not make it pure or righteous!   

I say, REPENT NOW! you den of vipers and hypocrites who call themselves My Bride!  I see a whore who is full of sin and abominations!  

REPENT! YOU LOST SHEEP, or you will perish in your sins!

My son, I see also those who have followed false, man-made doctrines and think they are special ones.  REPENT! Come out of those small groups where My Word is twisted to fit a particular format.

REPENT! YOU LOST SHEEP!  Seek Me in prayer, I will heal you.

My son, many in My house are LOST SHEEP.  They hear the word in truth, but the ground is dead and has no life.  REPENT while you sit there!  REPENT while you hear the call and feel the tug of My Spirit!  REPENT, you pew sitters, lest you perish in your sins!

 My son, THE TIME IS UP FOR THE LOST SHEEP TO COME HOME.  Many horrific trials and tribulations are now upon My Bride.  Many will perish and come home to be with Me.  Many who thought they were ready to be with Me -- but were LOST SHEEP -- WILL NOT.  They will not and did not REPENT, and perished in their sin.

My son, I DO NOT WANT ANY TO PERISH, BUT ALL TO COME UNTO ME IN REPENTANCE.  

My LOST SHEEP still have a little time to REPENT, but very soon the DAYS WILL GROW DARK and the EARTH WILL SHAKE, and men will NOT have repentance on their mind.

EVERYTHING -- AS YOU KNOW IT -- WILL BE GONE. 

REPENT NOW! YOU LOST SHEEP!  Seek the true Shepherd, and I will comfort and protect you.

My son, My LOST SHEEP KNOW OF ME, BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW ME.  REPENT NOW and come to Me, and I will break the yoke of bondage and set you free.  

VERY SOON I WILL RIP THE VEIL OF SPACE AND SEND THE DESTROYER TO THE WORLD.     

I say now, REPENT!  Get your heart in order!

NO ONE ON EARTH WILL GO UNAFFECTED --  ALL WILL KNOW IT IS TIME. 

REPENT, I PLEAD!  Turn from your wicked ways and come to Me.  

I LOVE YOU, MY LOST SHEEP, AND I HAVE COME TO FIND YOU!!  

REPENT NOW.   

Amen.

Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/09/lost-sheep.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility