Testing !!! 1-2-3


Byron Searle 

Isaiah 52:5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the Lord, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the Lord; and my name continually every day is blasphemed. 6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

TESTING!!! 1 - 2 - 3!!!

 DO YOU HEAR ME, MY CHILDREN??? 

 HAVE I NOT SPOKEN ENOUGH WARNINGS TO YOU???   

Yet, I see MUCH SIN in My House.  I see MUCH IDOLATRY in My House.  I see MUCH NAKEDNESS in My House.

My children are not clothed in RIGHTEOUSNESS, but in BITTERNESS.  They are not clothed in HOLINESS, but in WORLDLINESS.

My son, I SAY UNTO MY CHILDREN --- TESTING!!! 1 - 2 - 3!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME SPEAKING TO YOU???

Have you stayed on your knees in prayer - seeking Me -- only Me???  Have you cried out to me for more than 5 minutes, then gone back to your busy world???

I SAY UNTO YOU -- YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING BUT CAPTIVITY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT HEAR ME SPEAK.

My son, the TIME IS NOW HERE WHEN MY BODY MUST HEAR MY VOICE.  Even though many times I speak loudly, many CANNOT or WILL NOT HEAR.

Their excuses are:  Things are too busy!  I have my work!  I have the children to care for!  I have sick family members!  Life is too busy to hear you!

I AM ABOUT TO MAKE IT EVEN BUSIER.  I AM GOING TO SHAKE THIS WORLD SO MUCH YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAND!!  

WILL YOU HEAR ME THEN???  

TESTING!!! 1 - 2 - 3 !!!

DO YOU HEAR ME NOW???

My son, THE TEMPEST IS ABOUT TO LET LOOSE, AND THOSE WHO HAVE HEARD MY VOICE WILL BE READY.   

 Note:  Link for word "The Tempest," July 1, 2020 - https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-tempest.html

 Those who PLAY CHRISTIANITY WILL BE TESTED, and many will FAIL because they have not cared enough to be in Me enough TO HEAR ME.

MY SERVANT (Pastor Dana Coverstone) whom I have used to reach My Body has only been mocked and ridiculed.  HE HAS TOLD OF THE DREAMS I GAVE HIM, YET ONLY FEW HAVE HEARD.

TESTING!!! 1 - 2 - 3!!!

ARE YOU READY???  

DO YOU HEAR ME NOW???

My son, MOST of My Body HEARD MY VOICE ONCE, then they turned it all over to a man.  THEY THINK the pastors hear My Voice, so they don't need to work TO HEAR MY VOICE.

I SAY TO YOU NOW --- THE SHEPHERDS IN MY BODY ARE DEAF, DUMB, AND BLIND!!!  THEY ARE CREATING FAT, LAZY SHEEP WHO ONLY HEAR "A" SHEPHERD'S VOICE -- NOT "THE" SHEPHERD'S VOICE!

My son, MANY OF THOSE IN THE BODY ALL SHOUT WHY AREN'T THE JUDGMENTS HAPPENING AS I HAVE SAID???

YOU FOOLS!!!  YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ASK!  YOU ARE WORSE THAN THOMAS WHO HAD TO SEE ME TO BELIEVE!

I TELL YOU NOW --- YOU MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS --- YOU WILL BEG ME TO STOP THE JUDGMENTS, AND I WILL NOT HEAR YOU.

TESTING - 1 - 2 - 3!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME NOW???

I say now -- REPENT!!!  Turn from your wicked, selfish ways.  Repent and seek Me with ALL YOUR HEART.  Come to Me in prayer -- I WILL FORGIVE YOU.

TESTING - 1 - 2 - 3!!!  

CAN YOU HEAR ME YET???

If not, spend more time with Me and in My Word, and I WILL SPEAK TO YOU.

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

TESTING - 1 - 2 - 3!!!

DID YOU HEAR THAT???

I LOVE YOU.

AMEN.

Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/09/testing-1-2-3.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility