Ice, warm or hot - where do you stand?


 
A. M. Hosta

Book of True Life - Volume VI - Instruction 168 - Verse

30. if, after I have spoken to you, you seek for your delight teachings in chosen language and despise my word because it is simple, it is because you have not fathomed it, because you have not understood the teaching which teaches you all you need to live within my laws, revealing to you the secrets which man could not penetrate

The Senate in Berlin decided yesterday to approve future demos in Berlin with over 100 participants only with mask duty.

I meditate and make a clear decision to experience the Goddess within me, to fulfill my trinitarian-marian task and to live in the heavenly family.  I decide to forgive mockery and derision against me and the word of some, to wait patiently for the true God and to take the earthly relationship as a school. I have chosen to gratefully acknowledge God's counsel, which is eternal and for which I am not responsible, and to agree to His praise.

The spirit says:

„354 …. Volume VI."

I open the page in volume VI of the Book of True Life and my gaze falls directly on verse 30 (see above).

The word is too simple for some, because they do not fathom it in all its depth and therefore do not recognize it. It contains everything one needs to live according to God's laws and reveals all those secrets that man is not able to fathom.

"Ray-shy people go straight apart ... 2018"

(Christmas 2018 there was an argument during our visit at my husband's parents' house about the WORD. Since then I am banned from the house there)

"This makes the light in my hands go out. Then they drink. Related ... and yet not of the same kind.

"Shrew.....love!!. Stay!!"

You know everything... you know that I love you. (So I was called in my childhood)

One is upset only because my relatives do not want peace with me, because one is of the same kind. They all reject me and the word. The Word, in which everything is contained that is necessary to live according to God's will.

"Coffee ... You are cheeky. He's only saying that to you because he rejects you."

"stormy ... witch ... tell ..."

They say I'm stupid - even worse - I should see a psychiatrist ...

Because they don't know your word ... That's why they shy away from it. One avoids it and looks for something "better" and seeks substitutes in alcohol, money, pleasure, friends, pills and consumption.

"It (the WORD) alone heals ........ calms deep down."

True peace can only become through the Word of instruction. People are not capable of this by themselves.

"The visit!"

Laying one's hands in one's lap, celebrating and taking a vacation - letting oneself be served.  Through your WORD I was allowed to recover in my innermost being and find peace. Thank you for bringing it to us.

View from space

My vision: The whole, blue earth is frozen over ... all are dead ... all hearts are frozen over - after the flood of evil that has swept over all continents. Who can thaw them again? Only the sun - the word. Only the Word can touch the frozen hearts in their depth, thaw them again and bring them back to life.

Since matter is frozen light, that is, ICE, it is necessary that all now dematerialize and begin to spiritualize themselves, that is, to fathom the Word in all its depth, in which everything is contained that is needed to live according to the will of God and awaken to a new life in peace.

R: Very good idea... fits to the demo in Berlin: some of the people were extremely thawed... almost ultra-high temperature.

A.M.: Alive - we are negotiating.

Wednesday-Morning Communion of the Essener: The angel of the sun

Angel of the sun, pour into my body and let me bathe in the fire of LIFE!

I connect in inner contemplation with the ANGEL OF THE SUN, with the sun, the warmth, the element of FIRE. I think of the rising sun and let the sun streams shine into my whole body. I see the Sun as the great life and love force in nature, an ever present source of energy, without which there would be no life on earth, in WATER and in the air. I sense the effect of the sun's rays, which penetrate into me through the surface of my skin and fill my solar plexus! I bathe my body inside and outside in the rays of the sun, including the entire nervous system. The solar plexus is the oldest center of the human organism.

The purpose of this communion is to learn how to absorb the sun's energies in order to create a perfect unity between the spiritual soul (the Self) and the sun and to distribute its power throughout the entire body.

Through the application of this Essene method, certain extraordinary cases have often been healed in a way that seemed supernatural to the green historians.

At noon:

Heavenly Father, send to all your angels of peace and to our family and friends the angel of love.  

Without the angel of the sun there is no light and no warmth in our body. The royal star is Christ. Sun is light and warmth, electricity in nature is HIS WORD, the natural frequencies are created by His WORD, which moves everything, this is the FIRE of LIFE, which warms and nourishes all life or corrects and instructs it.

The FIRE of Purification is a correction and needs the teachings. The 4 Fires of Purification are the boredom of the rich - the motor driven speed - lightning and solar energy as a weapon (5G) - revolt and rebellion. This is the FIRE of death. It is FROZENED LIGHT.

Ice, warm or hot, that is the question here. The question is, how do you decide:

Are you ICE - that is, materialized, cold, selfish and heartless

Are you warm - is your heart alive, loving, creative

Are you hot - i.e. involved in riots, rebellion and destruction

From the Book of True Life - Volume III - Instruction 60 - Verse

93. Guard, people, for the battle draws near, and the adversary draws near It will not be the Pharaoh of the first time or the Caesar of the second. What seeks to lead you back into bondage - for fear of your development and your light of knowledge - will be the darkness of all ages, which envelops and threatens you. For this I have given you the sword of light so that you may fight. In this light will be faith, wisdom and love of neighbor

*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility