Govern now


A. M. Hosta

I was wondering:

Why should we avoid large crowds?

And I thought of the masses that have gathered, for example in America, to protest against the measures that have been ordered to protect against Covid19.

I had to remember that the U.S. citizens did not keep to the quarantine in order to go into themselves, but went out into the streets to protest and witness scenes of violence.

I asked myself:

Why do we have to wear a mouth and nose mask?

And I came to the conclusion that we are dealing with a supreme court order from God himself, not to protect us from Covid19, but because it is an act of obedience to God's will to put us under his personal protection.

He told me:

Mouth and nose completely covered = obedience. 

Nose half covered = instigate

nose not covered = defying God's order

link: https://annamariahostaenglish.blogspot.com/2020/08/judgment-court-marriage.html

To disobey God's command is to mock, ridicule and blaspheme God. Blaspheming God is a sin against the Hoy Spirit and leads to the death of the spiritual soul within us.

Therefore, beloved ones, do not let yourselves be stirred up and keep away from large crowds of people who blaspheme God, lest you fall into disgrace before God and your spiritual soul be lost. Do not follow the voice of men, who promise you salvation and present themselves as figures of light to lead you astray. Satan creeps around like a roaring lion and seeks whom he can devour. 

Why should we separate ourselves and stay at home?

To obtain effective Divine protection, it is essential to find him in silence or on your knees. This leads to the knowledge of the truth, which we can only find and recognize and share with others in God's Word. We should not impose our opinion on anyone, but should live the recognized truth ourselves as an example.

The truth is not lying in the street. It is hidden deep in our innermost heart and can only be found there.

I ask you:

Would God, Jesus Christ, Abraham, Moses, the apostles go out into the streets to demonstrate? What do you think about this? What would such beings do instead?

Why did Jesus Christ withdraw into the desert to prepare himself to bring the gospel to the people - the living example of Christian love and mercy.

He would never have found his wisdom on the road leading to the Golden Calf, which tempts people to break their faithfulness to God and to oppose him and blaspheme. This is a work of Satan to steal the children of the true Lord and bring them into the pit.

Who rules the world ? 



Having arrived at this realization, I heard His voice speaking the words within me: 

"Govern ....  You just sit there and ....  Speech ... rally ..."

Lord, I don't want to mislead anyone anymore. I give them what I receive from you.

"Complain ... Berlin ..."

A request to all those who take to the streets, as in Berlin or other cities ... stop and go into yourself to search for your truth. Are you aware that Christ has come back in the mind with his Divine Teachings in Mexico since 1866 and has spoken to us in 366 teachings, in a very, very detailed way and has brought us God's Word for the end times to show us the way and to save us from destruction.

link: https://www.buchdeswahrenlebens.com/

Christ has come again, as he announced it to men through his apostles. He has come as our heavenly father, who loves his children above all else and does not want even one to be lost. That is why he has left us the most detailed teachings and his Third Testament ( https://jesus-comes.com/index.php/the-third-testament/ ) for the third Age, the trinitarian-marianian-Age of the Holy Spirit, based on these 366 teachings (Book of True Life). HE speaks about all the trials that men will experience in the end times in which we find ourselves. And the end times are almost over. We are the last generation of the second time, which is the time of Jesus Christ. It finds its conclusion in the judgment on all peoples and nations, on every man individually, and the time of preparation is over. The judgment is here. The judgments are currently being executed. There is no savior than Jesus Christ, who has bought us all by his blood, which he shed for us out of love. He alone has the right to judge the living and the dead according to their works, which he knows of all of us - not only for this life, but for all the incarnations we have passed through with the goal of becoming like God and perfecting ourselves to return home to God as the prodigal son.

Christ has now taken the reign over the earth into his hand and he has everything in his hands. The judgment for every person and every city and every country and nation is finished and will now be executed. It is now harvest time.

Link: https://annamariahostaenglish.blogspot.com/2020/08/harvest-time.html

Our own decisions, our own works are the basis for the judgement we receive. It is our heart's attitude, the way we will deal with the judgment that we receive. It is decisive whether we go into ourselves and repent, ask God for forgiveness, or whether we rebel against the judgment, mock and ridicule God and blaspheme.

Those who go into themselves and turn trustingly to God to ask Him for forgiveness and correction will be saved. But Woe to those who will blaspheme God, they will have to endure many trials and sufferings in order to come to understanding.

So it is up to each individual himself, because every decision made by each individual will bring either healing or trials and sufferings.

Beloved, it is serious, for the day of the Lord is here. So let us stay at home, stay with ourselves and go into ourselves and search for our truth in our own hearts, turn inward with trust, because Christ dwells within every spiritual soul and is found in the depths of our hearts, from where he speaks to us, to each in a different way. To one through feeling, to another through inspiration, to a third through intuition, through experiences, through encounters, through coincidences, through pain, through tears ... through many other human incidents ... or, in the case of sensitive spiritual beings, also through divine intervention.

The Lord says: I know mine, and mine know me. They listen to my voice and they follow me. They will not follow another...

The Good Shepherd

John 10

1 Amen, amen, I tell you: He who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but enters elsewhere, is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens and the sheep listen to his voice; he calls the sheep that belong to him one by one by name and leads them out. 4 When he has put out all his sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 But they will not follow a stranger, but will flee from him, because they know not the voice of the stranger. 6 This parable Jesus told them; but they did not understand the meaning of what he had said to them. 7 Jesus said to them further: Amen, amen, I say to you: I am the door to the sheep. 8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers; but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the door: whoever goes in through me will be saved; he will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it in abundance. 11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 But the paid servant, who is not a shepherd and to whom the sheep do not belong, sees the wolf coming, abandons the sheep and flees; and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. He flees, 13 because he is only a paid servant and he does not care for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd; I know those who are mine and those who are mine know me, 15 as the heavenly Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep who are not of this fold; I must lead them also, and they will listen to my voice; then there will be only one flock and one shepherd. 17 Therefore the heavenly Father loves me, because I give my life to take it again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I give it from myself. I have power to give it, and I have power to take it again. I have received this commission from my heavenly father. 19 Because of these words there was again a division among the Jews. 20 Many of them said, He is possessed with a demon, and is speaking in madness. Why do you listen to him? 21 Others said, No man possessed with a demon speaks in this way. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?

*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***

The 4 fires of purification - Jesus explains 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility