DDR ... and again a game begins like then


A.M.Hosta
2/8/2023

In the middle of the night I woke up and had this inspiration:
"DDR.... And again a game begins with the same elementary school knowledge as then: genocide and torture."
I replied, "No! I will not say that like that. You did say that there will be no war in Germany and that Germany will be spared. That is a direct contradiction.
"Talk about the big things."
But then I used to lie.
"Politics is a suicide."
The saber-toothed tiger, Scholz, is still looking for allies in Brazil, for example. There he has received a clear rebuff. Brazil is B.R.I.C.S. and the new head of state has clearly rejected Scholz's request to bring him into the climate farce and supply weapons to Ukraine.
Trump says, "I could end this war (that he didn't start) in a day. I trust Putin more than any U.S. intelligence agent.
Putin says on the occasion of the 80th anniversary of the destruction of Stalingrad in his speech there:
"We will not move in front of countries with tanks. We have something else. On February 24, the world will sit up and take notice."
These two videos can be found on Telegram.
Follow "Spuren-im-Sand" on Telegram: https://t.me/spuren_im_sand

ADDENDUM:

3:20 p.m.
I was sleeping on the couch, woke up and it was singing inside me the spirit:
"... not really begins ... I saw spiritual rays going out (the war).... A-a-a-a-amen..."
"Guard"
"Aren't you surprised that they all listen to you..."
When did you say that to me again? I'll have to look it up.

Quote:
4/14/2017
"Psalm 91.
Come and pray with me (written as a personal prayer).
Your prayer  
He who sits under the shelter of the Most High
And abides under the shadow of the Almighty
Who says to the Lord:
You are my confidence and my fortress
My God in whom I trust
For thou dost deliver me from the snare of the trapper
And from the deadly pestilence
You cover me with your feathers
And under thy wings I find refuge
Thy truth is a shield and armor
I am not afraid of the horror of the night
From the arrows that fly by day
Of the pestilence that walks in darkness
Before the destruction that rages at midday
Thousands fall beside me and
Ten thousand on my right
But it does not come near me
Only with my eyes will I see it
And see the reward of the wicked
Because I have made God my dwelling place
My refuge, the Most High
So no evil shall befall me
And no plague shall come near me
For you commission your angels on my behalf
To protect me in all my ways
They uphold me
So that I do not strike my foot against a stone
I tread upon lions and cobras
And young lions and serpents I tread underfoot!
Underneath it says:
My answer to you
Because you cling to me in love
I will save and exalt you
Because you have known my name
When you call upon me I answer you
I am with you in trouble
I will save you and cherish you
With a long life I will make you happy
And send you my salvation.

Anna Maria: Then I understand my burning heart for Him. HE has commissioned me again to be here, to take on a new task for Him on earth. That is the plan and since it is His plan, success is also His.
"Never doubt."
With God's help. I am here specifically to intervene in the destiny of the world .
"Do you wonder why everyone listens to you. I need you as you continue my life of grace on earth. Yes, I love you."
End quote

Visit our homepage: 

Get our APP "Spiritualism" for free in the Google Playstore at this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.spiritualismus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility