China calls for ceasefire in Ukraine

By A.M.Hosta - 24.2.2023

President Putin of Russia has announced a few days ago for the 24.2.2023 an event, due to which the world should pay attention.


Ukraine

Updated Feb. 24, 2023, 6:12 a.m.
 Source: TIME ONLINE, fo, kj
This is what China's twelve-point plan for peace says

https://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2023-02/china-fordert-waffenstillstand-in-ukraine-praesentiert-12-punkte-plan?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fsuche.gmx.net%2F
 
THIS IS CHINA'S TWELVE-POINT PLAN
- Respect for the sovereignty of all states: Generally recognized international law as well as the United Nations Charter must be "strictly" observed, he said.
- Abandon Cold War Mentality: Security of one country should not be sought at the expense of others.
- Cease hostilities: All parties should "remain rational and exercise restraint" and not fuel the conflict.
- Resume peace talks: Dialogue and negotiations are the only viable solution to the Ukraine crisis, he said.
- Resolve the humanitarian crisis: All measures to help alleviate the humanitarian crisis "must be encouraged and supported."
- Protect civilians and prisoners of war: All parties in the conflict should abide by international law and avoid attacks on civilians, as well as civilian infrastructure.
- Secure nuclear power plants: China opposes armed attacks against nuclear power plants, he said.
- Reduce strategic risks: Nuclear weapons should not be used and nuclear wars should not be fought.
- Facilitate grain exports: all parties should implement the Black Sea Agreement.
- Stop unilateral sanctions: Unilateral sanctions and maximum pressure could not solve the problem, these only created new problems.
- Stabilize supply chains: All parties should preserve the existing world trade system and not use the world economy as a weapon for political purposes.
- Reconstruction plans: The international community should take measures to provide post-conflict reconstruction in the affected zones.

On 2/24/2023 around 21:25 pm I hear these words inside me:

"These will be a strange mordering today."
"Ezekiel!"
This sounds very miserable. Ezekiel is the husband of Clare Du Bois.
"She will have to give up her house soon...apartment.
There are millions of towns and villages."

 
Note: This horrible killing will not be today directly, but in the time to come.

The colors white and yellow

25.2.2023

In the night about 2:30 o'clock our neighbor arcs (rumbles) over us, which annoys me.
There I see in a vision
A disk in white color, which has red areas in the east. Father paints with his hand
over the red areas, they are white and this causes deep peace in me
.
Thereupon I fall asleep again. When I wake up again around 6 o'clock, I get the instruction that I should paint everything white, the whole world.
Then I see Putin in my mind's eye and I pour white paint over him and he looks like a statue in white.
Father says:
"Words. Give him words." And I think to Putin, "Peace, this is for peace."

We want to get up at 7 o'clock today to pick up manure in Offenburg, which I bought on eBay, for our garden. Therefore, I have little time to paint everything white. Gravity prevents me from painting briskly. I try to imagine the continents, the earth and paint them white.
Then I resort to an emergency solution and put white copy paper on the world map on my desk and imagine white paint dripping down on the world and making it white.
Then I ask the members of our Telegram group to pour white crystal clear light over the world today from the source, also on the cosmos, on USA, China, Russia, Germany.
Then we go to pick up the manure and afterwards we are in the garden, trimming hedges while it is still permissible until mid-March.
 
When I pray the Essene Communion in the evening after a warm bath, it becomes very, very warm inside me.
At about 6:45 p.m., I have a vision that Father shows me.
I see some indigo gentian flowers.
I have a photo of this and it is this photo that I see.


I ask myself, what might this mean? Indigo blue = the color of the brow chakra, the third eye chakra. Father:
"colored!"
What is colored?
"Mother"
"waltz"
"Parquet"

I understand that father wants to waltz with me on parquet.
I tell him: Our floor is not parquet, but plastic - laminate, that only looks like parquet.
When I once incarnated here, I saw this in a vision, I came down in an indigo dress with a white headscarf, before I disappeared in my mother's belly and in the darkness in it. We lived at that time at an altitude of about 800 meters on a mountain.

I think: The earth, now it is painted white all around.
Father: "It is the energy. White keeps the vibration high."

I asked the group members to continue painting everything white.
Around 23:45 I woke up and then heard this:
"Behind it was the true light."
Then Father showed me in a vision:
Yellow cowslip flowers.


26.2.2023

I asked in wonderment about the meaning and he said:

"They keep the return from cracking."
"Hillary ... shut up.... They're canceling it."
"It's the envy. They're stupid. There's no vineyard."


Then I see Putin and he's thinking sarcastically:
GAS!!! ... I continue
Me: It's not you. It's your soldiers losing their lives for this... the civilians!
HE: The machine is running. You don't just stop it.
The father:
"Alligator. He doesn't want to free you. He wants to swallow you."
"Seven thousand men...seven thousand women...posthumously."


 

The Third Testament - Chapter 64 Prophecies
14 ENGLAND: I enlighten you, my justice will yet afflict you severely; but I give you strength, touch your heart, and tell you: your claims to power will fall, your riches will be taken from you, and they will be given to no one.
15 GERMANY: I am haunting your pride at this moment and I tell you: prepare yourselves, for your seed will not perish. For new lands you have asked Me, but men have interfered with My high counsels. I bow your necks and say to you: take My strength and trust that I will save you.
16 But if you will not trust in Me and give in to your pride, you will be alone and slave to the world. But this is not My will, for now is the time when I overthrow the masters and free the slaves and captives. Take my light and straighten yourselves.
17 RUSSIA: My spirit sees everything. The world will not be yours. It will be I who rule over you all. You will not be able to erase my name, because Christ, who speaks to you, will rule over all people. Free yourselves from materialism and prepare yourselves for a new life, because if this does not happen, I will break your arrogance. I give you my light.
18 ITALY: You are no longer the master as in the past times; today mockery, servitude and war have ruined you. As a result of your degeneration, you are undergoing a great purification. But I tell you: renew yourselves, get rid of your fanaticism and idolatry, and recognize Me as the Supreme Lord. I will pour out new inspirations and light upon you. Take My healing balm and forgive one another.
19 FRANCE: You bring your pain before Me. Your lamentation reaches My high throne. I receive you. Formerly you raised yourselves to the Lord, now you show Me only the chains you drag with you.
20 You have neither watched nor prayed. You have given yourselves to the pleasures of the flesh, and the dragon has taken you as a prey.
21 But I will save you, for the lamentations of your wives and the weeping of your children come up to Me. You want to save yourselves and I extend My hand to you. But truly I say to you: watch, pray and forgive!
22 UNITED STATES: At this moment I also receive you. I look at your heart - it is not of stone, but of metal, of gold. Your brain of metal I see hardened. I find no love in you, discover no spirituality. I see only megalomania, ambition and greed.
23 "Go on like this," but I ask you: when will my seed take deep root in you? When will you tear down your "Golden Calf" and your "Tower of Babel" to erect the true temple of the Lord instead?
24 I touch your conscience from first to last and forgive you. I enlighten you so that in the most difficult hour, when the visitation reaches its climax, your minds are not clouded but think clearly, remembering that I am over you.
25 I give you light, power and authority. Do not interfere with My high counsels, for if you disobey My instructions or cross the line I draw, pain, destruction, fire, pestilence and death will come upon you.
26 JAPAN: I receive you and speak to you. I have entered your sanctuary and have looked at everything. You do not want to be last, you have always wanted to be first. But truly I say to you, this seed is not pleasing in My sight.
27 It is necessary that you empty the cup of suffering, so that your heart may be purified. It is necessary that your language mixes with other "languages". It is necessary that the world approaches you. When the world is prepared and purified, it will bring you the seed that I will hand over to it. For I do not see anyone prepared. I do not see in you the spiritual seed of My divinity. But I will pave the way.
28 Soon there will be a chaos of world views all over the world, a confusion of sciences and theories. But after this chaos, the light will come to you. I will prepare you all and forgive you and make sure that you follow the right path.
29 When the time comes, and peace comes to the nations, do not be recalcitrant, do not interfere with my high counsels, nor oppose my will. When the nations have made peace, do not stab them in the back, for then I will bring My judgment upon you.
30. Seven nations! Seven heads! The Father has received you. Before you, under your rule, is the world. You are responsible to Me for it!
31. The light of the "Book of the Seven Seals" be in each of the nations, so that people may prepare themselves, as it is My will. My peace be with you! (127, 50 - 65)
 

Visit our homepage:

Get our APP "Spiritualism" for free in the Google Playstore at this link:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility