Eye Ball


WORLDCOIN ➤ WORLD ID ➤ You will accept the Antichrist!

A.M.Hosta
29.8.2023

In the above video, a new technique of Antichrist is presented, called Eye Ball. It is a bot that is scanned with a cell phone to identify that you are a HUMAN, not a robot. Mensch, Mensch, Mensch ( 6 - 6 - 6 ) the mark of the beast. Then you look into the eye and have your own eye lens scanned.

This Orb is to be used experimentally in 35 cities in 20 countries on 5 continents and all who participate accept the Antichrist and worship the beast.

In addition a video from 24.8.2023 of Clare Du Bois (Still small voice)

Quote:

They will follow the beast
August 24, 2023

May the Lord give you courage and hope, dear family. When I came to pray today, I asked the Lord, "What is on your mind?"

He said, "The whole world will follow the beast. They will see him as their salvation and the end of all their problems. Even the Christians will disagree about him. Those who follow the prosperity gospel will love him. The apostate pastors have paved the way for them. They will even see him as the fulfillment of the biblical promises of wealth and security. He will satisfy all their needs. Already this generation has been conditioned and prepared to receive him with open arms. Those who worship success, pleasure, wealth and health will be devoted to him. Denying me will be a small matter."

My beloved ones, you who love Me so much, you will suffer much from these wicked ones. Indeed, your poverty will be abominable. While you are hunting for your next meal, they will be sitting at a table full of food. You will be considered the refuse of the world, the undesirables who must be eliminated."

Do not worry about their condemnations, you will receive My share, which is truly an honor, rejoice in this hour that you have been deemed worthy to share in My destiny. As I have already told you, the wilderness will be the safest place, but even there there will be dangers, for they will try to hunt you down. If you rely more and more on Me, hear My voice and you obey, you will escape them again and again."

There shall be no quarreling among you; the particular leader for whom you will pray constantly will receive the instructions. You will all have to work on crucifying your ego, your desire to lead, your desire to know everything and prove yourselves worthy. You will know a true leader by the fact that I will keep confirming his or her ability to lead by the victories you will have when he or she is in charge."

I wanted to say something about that. When we started here at the refuge, we had far more competent people here than me. Far more competent. I felt like a shadow, I felt like I was in their shadow. But every time I said something was going to happen a certain way, when I said, "Let's do this, because I think this is coming," it seemed kind of lame or inappropriate, but every time I did it, it happened. And the Lord confirmed me as a leader over and over again, even though I actually felt like a slug. So don't worry about how people in the world look at you and measure you by their standards. Stick to the Lord and say what He tells you to say and do what He tells you to do, and He will prove you a leader by the righteousness that comes. I'm going back to the Lord now.

"My beloved ones, do not be afraid of death. On that day you will be with Me in paradise. You will be much happier when your physical body is dead, there will be no more struggles for survival. You will glorify Me in our death, and I will glorify you in heaven. You have so much to gain by dying for love of Me, please try to leave a touch of love to your executioners, forgive and bless them."

You will have many nights sitting around a small campfire when I take you to heaven to give you a preview of what awaits you. I will be with you to encourage you constantly. Constantly. You will become stronger and more determined, even more joyful than you could ever imagine. It is an honor to die for Me, you should always keep that in mind."

He did not tell me that everyone will die, but this is for those He will take with Him.

"My people will have everything they need, I will provide, grace and provision will abound. Do not be afraid, you are Mine and I know how to keep you blameless for heaven. Remember that you also have angels and saints looking upon you. Their hearts will burn with love for you, and prayers will flow like a stream from their lips. This is truly the most exciting time in the history of the earth, and how blessed you are to be a part of it. I am always with you and will NEVER leave you.... I will take your hand and ascend with you in glory to your heavenly home. So be fearless."


Note on this:

I prayed to the Lord and made a request that He would explain to me what this means to me now, when I thought about what was said and spontaneously I heard His words and He said to me:

"And then all guilt is forgotten."

I generated the following slogan today: 46 + 45

TTT 46: 44 - 46

44 The pleasures and satisfactions that the work of men brings them are only imaginary. Their hearts are gnawed by pain, restlessness and disappointment, which are hidden behind the mask of smiles.

45 This is what has been made of human life, and as for the life of the spirit and the laws that govern it, these have been perverted, forgetting that there are also forces and elements that animate the spirit and with which man must remain in contact in order to withstand the trials and temptations and overcome all obstacles and adversities on his path of ascent to perfection.

46 The light that reaches each spirit from infinity does not come from the royal star; the power that the spirit receives from the beyond is not effluvia from the earth; the source of love, truth and health that quenches the spirit's thirst for knowledge is not the waters of your seas or your springs; the atmosphere that surrounds you is not only material, it is effluence, breath and inspiration that receives the human spirit directly from the Creator of all things, from Him who created life and governs it with His perfect and immutable laws.

This morning, as I went into prayer, I heard the Lord say these words within me:

While the Lord was pleased with me and cuddled me sweetly He spoke:

"The reward is the same for all."

In a vision he showed me Clare spiritually looking down on me in deep peace and bliss, radiant and shining, in a pretty flowered dress.

"Princess."

Jesus is the prince, he once said to me.

"We share, too."

And to me he said:

"Reset. Stay there. Build."

That answered my question about whether we should also flee into the wilderness, however, the Lord had said earlier that the conditions in Europe, in Germany are not the same as in America. And he has also said many times that we should stay where we are. 

------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility