A fork comes

by Anna Maria Hosta August 09, 2023

8/1/202 

Once again, in my distress and lack of clarity, I consulted the rune cards and as a perspective for what is to come, I got the rune 20 MAN.

Meaning: unconscious and conscious are balanced. Factual discussions. Solutions can be found in arbitration processes. Constructive thinking is given.

8.2.2023

I heard in the spirit the words:

"Lotion. You are destined to redeem."

Note on Lotion:

I generate a daily Third Testament lotion each day using my all-in-one random generator app. Here, the Lord specifically prompted me to do so. I have generated Numbers 16 (chapter 16) and 44 (verse 44) of the Third Testament

Chapter 16 - The Divine Law

Verse 44: I want you to love one another as I love you, and also love yourselves. For I have not only entrusted you with the leadership and direction of a certain number of people, but the first duty you have to Me is to take care of yourselves. You are to love yourselves, knowing that you are the living image of your Creator.

In connection with the amendments to the Third Testament, the question arose whether Cristina Marti-Schneider in Riehen, Switzerland, was the spirit of Satana.

Daniel from my Telegram group once asked me if I knew how far Satana had developed in the mission to experience freedom and independence (i.e. disobedience, self-determination, resistance and not wanting to submit to the Divine Law.

With the help of Karina Acrita we could now resolve this issue.

ME: Dear Karina ... Daniel found something about this in Jakob Lorber's writings .... can you please tell me the place in the DDT where you read about the 2nd nature in man.

Karina: No I can not Anna, since I am the walking book, have absorbed it in the deeper sense without page number and chapter, which is human nature. Basically reactivated what God had put in every spirit by his return and what everyone can do to draw from this knowledge, which is available to us in book form!

But there is about pdf search in the DDT the possibility to enter " two natures in the/your (your) breast" then you should find!

I: Well, there I must chat now times from the school and reveal to you what the Lord Jesus Christ has said to me:

1. he tells me "your father (the bodily one, died in 2017) was Lucifer" and

2. he said to me, "I am him too!" (He said with it that he is also Satan.) I did not get it at that time, but in this context there I understand it better now.

Conclusion: Each of us, even Jesus, unites in himself two natures, the Divine of perfection and the Luciferic (later renamed Satanic) of corruption and it is our task to replace the 2nd nature of corruption by the 1st nature, the Divine of perfection.

´TTT - Chapter 11 - Work of Jesus on Earth

10 There were two natures in Jesus: one material, human, created by my will in the virgin womb of Mary, which I called the Son of Man, and the other, divine, the Spirit, which was called the Son of God. In the latter was the "Divine Word" of the Father speaking in Jesus; the other was only material and visible. (21,29)

8.3.2023

At about 1:30 a.m. I woke up and inwardly heard the words:

"It's cracking."

"She wants more"

"She did that. She wanted that."

It was about Clare. She wanted children by him then and wants more children by Jesus now.

Around 3 o'clock, Rainer, my husband, told me, I cried out in my sleep and complained. I didn't hear any of it.  But I had a restless sleep.

Around 8 a.m., I continued to have dreams.

A professor ignores me, misjudges me, and then he's on the floor and I'm stomping on him, even on his face and kicking him in the mouth.

Then I dream about a group that has planned to celebrate an event on a mountain. Rainer is excited: Oh yes... great... he wants to fly up the mountain ... then he is indecisive, grumbling back and forth and about this the professor is annoyed. He wears rubber boots, stands in the river and retreats under a bridge. After a while he comes out again, holding a microphone in his hand and imitating Rainer. He mimics his enthusiasm and then wobbles back and forth indecisively, grimacing and demonstrating Rainer's fickleness.

Jesus then says:

"That was just one example of many."

He tells us this so we can understand how much we still lack before perfection.

A fork comes

Also I had again the vision HOCHHAUS-WACKELN worldwide.

Today we are driving on the A5 to Rheinstetten to the ESG to exchange gold. Rainer wants to and I accompany him with the car.

During the drive I hear the words of the Lord:

"Transfiguration ... go home."

I thought at first that I should arrive back home first, so that I would then experience a transfiguration.

But no, it was meant differently.  I felt a deep warmth begin to spread in my heart, which means that Christ is present in me and that His heart and mine are just merging. Perhaps this is also the so-called "MARRIAGE" that he keeps talking about. Then he says:

"Gold ... my treasure" and he stretches the word treasure in such a way, like in the Lord of the Rings the gray one, who hung on to the gold and thereby ran into ruin.

"Buy me! Mother!"

Yes, I bought gold (wisdom) from you and gave of it to others.

I don't buy gold after all. I only accompany Rainer because he wants it. He even wanted to give me some, but I didn't accept it and said, if I'm ever in need, he can give me some of it when the banks close.

TTT 25: 24 Also I tell you that nature can be for men what they want: a mother lavish in blessings, caresses and nourishment, or an arid desert where hunger and thirst reign; a master of wise and infinite revelations about life, goodness, love and eternity, or an inexorable judge in the face of the desecrations, disobediences and aberrations of men.

8.4.2023

Around 3 a.m. I woke up and heard the words:

"Warmth... still... then bitterly cold. Got the fish because it gets too cold for them outside then."

"Inside ... rationed."  The gas for the heating ? 

Thank you for telling me this now. I did love the fish.

Vision:

I see all these little carrots

I should put them out in the garden bed right now. They are still very small.

8.5.2023

It was a very restless night for me. I could not find any sleep.

"All who are in pain will starve."

"Sin."

"Not from me."

This applied to me and was supposed to mean that the spiritual fruits HOSTA, PRISCILLA, etc. are not of him or was sin, but he had told me it was not sin.

O woe. This is Jesus' answer to my complaint that it was a sin that he had physical children with Mary Magdalene. All the fish in the aquarium and the pond died except for one - it had always been in the pond for years and it is still alive.

Eagerly I prayed now:

Jesus Christ is Lord .....

Praised be Jesus Christ ....  Always three times in a row

Then I became calmer.

At night I had a vision:

I saw many goldfish swimming. They were white with orange and beautiful.

Lord Jesus Christ, you said it is not a sin... I repent of my sins with all my heart and ask for your forgiveness. I thank you, Lord Jesus Christ, that you died for me. Oh, let not your blood and your chastisement, be lost on me after all.

South Africa Summit of BRICS countries - gold standard as new world reserve currency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcp_vuhYp8 

Putin's speech ......

"If Russia wins, Africa wins too". With these words the Russia-Africa Summit 2023 in St. Petersburg ended. What was talked about, how it went and what results the participants came to, you can find out in this video

TTT 16: 39 You recognize that in material life there are principles to which you must conform in order to survive. But you have forgotten that in the spiritual there are also principles that must be respected so that man can participate in the source of eternal life that exists in the Divine. (188, 62)

Father, I know that we must not rely on money/gold, but trust in your help alone. I didn't buy gold because I know that and prefer to trust in you alone. I only helped Rainer because it was his wish. You know that I relied on your help alone in the pandemic and you led me safely through it and Rainer too.

Please forgive me. You said - Enoch - the women where the fallen entered will also be saved, all those who were seduced. Was I also there? Then why did you tell me that I was your mother. Something is wrong. Something I don't understand. So many contradictions.

Jesus Christ is the Lord.

He is the way. He is the truth. He is the life. In him alone will I trust. Please, Lord, show me the way I should go, the truth I should understand, and the life I can find only in you.

Goldfish are cute. But they make a lot of mess and a lot of work. Water changes every few days - hauling buckets.

TTT 43: 18 I want you to be harmonious notes in the universal concert, to understand that you have come forth from the source of life, to feel that in every spirit is my light. When will you reach full maturity in which you can say to Me: "Father, submit my spirit to Your Spirit, as well as my will and my life." 

FATHER, SUBMIT MY SOUL, MY WILL AND MY LIFE TO YOUR DIVINE SPIRIT!

Vision:

I see in spirit Putin looking at me, wondering why he should help Europe, there is no reason for it after all that Germany and Europe have done to him. But Jesus wants him to help us too. He tells Putin, "You also prayed that Russia would be strong."

Yes. I have been praying for the conversion of Russia since I was young.

"Salvation."

Thank you, Lord, Jesus Christ.

Sin or not, it's just the way it is.

"Colleague" ????

"You win."

Around 7 pm - very tired - slept on the sofa.

Vision:

"I see Putin. He doesn't want to give us any more grain. Jesus takes my arm and lifts it up like a victor. Putin does not understand. He asks, "USA?"

I say, "I don't pray for USA. I pray for Russia.

It dawns on Putin. He looks up to Jesus and is amazed that there is peace and the USA has not fallen on Russia. This was the work of our Lord Jesus and the power of our prayers.

Putin says, "I remove the picture. You get."

6.8.2023 gg 2:50.

"5 Dimensions grumble against God."

We are to submit soul (way), will (truth) and life to Divine Spirit.

"Paradise"

Then we will reach paradise.

"In any case, I can reassure you."

You are not doing anything to harm anyone, but only to help.

"Food and plastic is the enemy - poison."

"There was once a Mary who said:"

Behold, I am a handmaid of the Lord, let it be done to me according to your word.

"I only need one thing, don't worry about it."

So good to hear that.

TTT 33: 15 I am not asking you to make superhuman sacrifices. I have not asked the husband to cease being a man in order to follow Me, nor have I asked the wife to cease being so in order to fulfill a spiritual task. I have not separated the husband from his companion, nor have I removed her from her husband so that she could serve Me; nor have I told the parents to abandon their children or to give up their work in order to follow Me.

7.8.2023

In the night a spirit - an attack - recognized my sister as a demon, when she cunningly said:

"have received for all to see. Don't need to marry him..." (I don't remember the exact wording) ... it expands and wants to take me over."

I call on the name of Jesus Christ... a door is open that the demons may do it with me. The fish. 8 fish died from parasites during the new pond construction.

"Was expensive. One year."

That earns me a year's extension of my earthly life to make atonement.

"Actually, I was already done with you."

He means he had already completed me.

I get on my knees and ask for forgiveness and mercy. In doing so, however, I accept the judgment and am insightful. I made the mistake of putting some mud in the inflatable pool because of all the newts that were also in the pond. After a few days the water tilted and turned black and we weren't done building the new pond. I guess that was the mistake.

My insight moves his heart. He says:

"Smile."

And I still wonder why it didn't do anything to the fish that had always been in the pond. He's alive.

"Feed. Am too."

I suspected this one was attacking the aquarium fish out of competition and decided not to feed it for a while. Every living thing is God.

Then when I fed him, I saw that his head was enlarged and that he might not live much longer either.

What also costs us more and more nerves at the moment is the neighbor who moved in above us and who parties every weekend with his girlfriend until the wee hours, steals our sleep until 3 o'clock in the morning and Rainer has to get up at 4 o'clock for early duty. This has been going on for three years now.

TTT 52 : 19 Peace is not based in human glories, nor in riches. It is based on good will, on mutual love - on serving and respecting one another. Oh, if only the world understood these instructions! Enmities would disappear and love would blossom in the human heart. (165, 71 - 72)

I have printed this out and placed it in front of my neighbor's door in the hope that he will understand.

8.8.2023

TTT 21 : 20 -23

20 If you think that I have left my throne to make Myself known to you, you are in error; for that throne which you imagine does not exist. The thrones are something for the vain and arrogant people.

21 Since my Spirit is infinite and omnipotent, He does not dwell in a certain place: He is everywhere, in all places, in the spiritual and in the material. Where then shall be that throne which you ascribe to Me?

22 Stop giving Me a material physical form on a throne like those of the earth, free Me from the human form that you always give Me, stop dreaming of a heaven that your human mind is not able to grasp. When you free yourselves from all this, it will be as if you broke the chains that bound you, as if a high wall collapsed before your gaze, as if a dense fog cleared and allowed you to see a horizon without limits and an infinite, radiant firmament, but accessible to your spirit.

23 Some say: God is in heaven, others: God dwells in the other world. But they do not know what they say, nor do they understand what they believe. Indeed, I "dwell" in heaven; but not in the particular place you have imagined: I dwell in the heaven of light, of power, of love, of wisdom, of justice, of blessedness, of perfection. (130, 30, 35 - 36)

8.9.2023

Dream:

I received an offer to work. I was given 2 patients to inject insulin. On the first day I did not feel well and stayed in bed all day. On the second day, I overcame my sluggishness and went late to the one patient and injected the insulin into her upper arm. When I returned, two nurses were there and explained to me that they had already injected the insulin into the other patient because they were worried about him. I mumbled that I was retired and didn't have to areite anymore.

And at some point the word "pension" came up.

Will the pension not come?

Will I be forced to go back to work?

Again I had the vision:

The skyscrapers swaying back and forth in the wind

I perceive that it is a machine, a factory.

The Lord is resolving this now.

It's the money printing machines, a whole factory that is.

When they are in operation and running, when the printing is going on, they are huge undulations. Now I see that the undulations are slowing down, becoming less and less.

Jesus said:

"They're winding down."

"Relax!"

Ohhhh!!! Miracle. They are stopped, driven down. Blessed are you, O Lord. You do mighty deeds with your arm. You bestow your gifts on the hungry and leave the rich empty-handed.

I tell my husband and he says, then comes the digital central bank currency.

Then:

"Say nothing!"

I'm not supposed to say anything to Rainer.

"Goldie sacrificed, everybody sacrificed."  (the fish)

I do tell my husband and he thinks it's crazy.

"Temperature."

The Lord didn't say anything specific, but I perceived that it wasn't going to be that bad. 

TTT 15: Unbelievers and fanatics of faith.

14 I tell you that it is better for you to be full of uncertainties and denials than full of false beliefs or lies that you think are truths. The honest denial,

The sincere denial that comes from doubt or ignorance harms you less than the insincere assent to something false. The honest doubt that hungers for understanding is better than the firm belief in some myth. The desperate uncertainty that cries for light is better than the fanatical is better than fanatical or idolatrous certainty.

After breakfast in the bathroom:

Vision

I am driving on the expressway or highway and on the passing lane a station wagon - van comes towards me as a ghost driver. The car is red and white and looks harmless, not dangerous, not a big truck. Nothing happens to me, but I don't know what else will happen behind me. 

A voice says:

"Fork... you find the way."

A while later:

"Unipolar world direction is being treated."

Bipolar can mean there will be two world powers, two power blocs, the East and the West.

"China"

The B.R.I.C.S. (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa ... and 42 other countries to join).

"Africa becomes independent and finds peace. The shadows are disappearing."

-----------------------------------------

 Visit our homepage: https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-erden.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility