Bible prophecy before our eyes


8/26/2023
A.M.Hosta 

Last night I spoke from spirit to spirit with the Father and made the request to him to give me a companion at my side, who is able to strengthen my faith ...

This morning I found the following suggestion from YouTube in my YouTube channel:

BRICS 11 ➤ Egypt ➤ Ethiopia = Kush ➤ Iran = Persia ➤ BIBLE PROPHECY before our eyes.


The following words of God that went out to me fit this:

I quote:

"On 9/8 God said to me, "The unipolar world direction is being dealt with!"

And God also said to me: "I want to throw Putin on the earth in the valley of Sukkot" (reference to the biblical final battle and destruction of the evil one and his whole following ?? And he has said: "This is our marriage!" as he has promised to Abraham that the children of God (the heavenly (spiritual, Israel, those who have spiritualized - on earth) will inherit the land ...

 "I want to throw PUTIN on the earth and then that will be our marriage. Then we will be reunited, separated only temporarily. Family. Then we are no longer separated. Taken."

He means, I took Rainer with me.

"Two satellites hug."

What are you talking about?

"The battle in the valley of Sukkot!" (????)

Do you mean the final battle in front of Jerusalem?

Annotation:

In the Valley of Sukkot in the eastern Jordan (Transjordan), Jacob once settled, built a house there and huts for his cattle. Hence the name Sukkot (hut ... Feast of Tabernacles).

I am not allowed to talk about it, they are not supposed to know yet, it is still a secret.

But the Lord Jesus Christ gives me to understand:

"You can go ahead and say it."

End quote!!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility