The side that shrouds the shine


9/30/2023 around 6:30 a.m.

"Pray today!"

Visions:

The Lord looks with His eyes into A.M.'s eyes. He exchanges glances with her eyes.

(Not Blue Ball, but eyes).

"It is time...the stars are falling."

A.M. sees all the many stars falling from the sky and then she sees the houses of a city collapse and come down.

"G."

"You got me...woman!"

"Shut up...don't say anything."

"In the pond .... I died. Rescue was no longer possible... poisoned."

What are you trying to tell me now?  Is the flood coming?

TTT 36 : 24 How many of those who seek the truth in books, among scholars and in the various sciences, will eventually discover it in themselves, since I have placed in the innermost part of each person a seed of Eternal Truth. (262, 36 - 37)

A.M. thinks about whether there is still a way out?

"One can go under it or over it... united."

The master implies that he agrees with her.

OK thinks A.M., probably just a test (she should shut up and say nothing) ... probably nothing will happen on Monday.

My darling, can it be that you always test me when there are problems in America again ... or with myself? Without anything really bad happening then. How many times do I fall for it?

You know, if C. is not good, then I am your wife and if she is good, then she is.

 I'm tired, exhausted ... you keep scaring me. One time you say my house is going to burn and I should take 'him' and then suddenly we're in agreement again. If I do just one little thing, you threaten the end of the world right away... but what do the others all do !!!

"It's getting warmer!"

"I like you..."

No flattery now, please!

"Cake!"

Yes. Cake. It's all I can stand it all.

Lord, I bring you sorrow and worries. I need to support you more in your efforts to bring more warmth and peace on earth and to each other.

 

New Song of A.M.Hosta

Universelle Liebe ist der Schlüssel  (TTT 57:12)

Consciousnesses are created by God

To listen on MuseScore at

https://musescore.com/user/40702582/scores/12409234  

 

"Who allowed you to turn all my words into music?"

Why are you crying?

The master just had a crying fit.

"There's a lot of hidden potential there. I underestimated it.

No one makes such beautiful songs for me as you do."

Yes. C.!

"I'll explain tomorrow!"

 

10/1/2023 around 4:30 a.m.

Today is A.M.'s wedding anniversary. She and Rainer got married on 10/1/2011.

"SWIFT"

"Will be switched off. Tomorrow."  (Monday)

"G. Homeland."

They bought gold.

"A good question...who do I actually want to be with?"

 

TTT 20 : 51 Today I want to tell you to remove from your hearts that everlasting image of pain and think instead of Mary as a kind, smiling and loving Mother, who works spiritually and helps all her children to develop upwards on the path marked out by the Master.

 

"Not to push her back ... follow me."

"Grow up."

"You can't talk your way out of it this time. It's right there in black and white."

"The one side us the shine veiled." (from the song)

"I'm looking forward to when you get this out... learn!"

The one side us the shine veils ... NOT universal love think act and each other NOT good but evil

... pushed back ... that's the pain in my right leg, which I pull in spasmodically (restriction of movement) and that causes pain. Am I not aware that yes it is I who veil the splendor, if I am not universal love?

"At once!"

Andre Rieu concert 5 months ago in Bahrain (Saudi Arabia).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOcqbbjuXCM&t=577s  

Entering the concert hall, Rieu says:

We are here in the center of the universe.

(Is it an allusion to the sheikh as king without crown in waiting? Does Rieu also already know about it?)

Then Rieu says:

I have heard that the best musicians in the universe live in Bahrain. The headscarf women feel flattered.

I have heard that the best singers in the universe live in Bahrain. The headscarf women nod and feel even more flattered.

Rieu starts a song and then lets the audience sing on.

Then he says: WOW that was excellent, but it can be even better. Three singers appear on stage as a trio and they can do it even better.

------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility